Best time to take MK-677 for height growth?

D

Doxtrin

Iron
Is it better to take Mk in the morning? Or night specifically for height growth.

i heard night is better since if u take it in the morning your appetite will be uncontrolable so taking it during is better to mitigate the appetite effects also taking in during the night will also help in deep sleep since higher gh release due to mk but i might be wrong do your own research you have 1 post and already asking whens the best time to take mk its defo available on org read more posts on mk677 before asking basic ahh questions

• +1
Reactions: Lycaon and Kristin
i heard night is better since if u take it in the morning your appetite will be uncontrolable so taking it during is better to mitigate the appetite effects also taking in during the night will also help in deep sleep since higher gh release due to mk but i might be wrong do your own research you have 1 post and already asking whens the best time to take mk its defo available on org read more posts on mk677 before asking basic ahh questions
yes and also it helps a ton with sleep apparently. I took it and always slept like a baby when on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and lightswinning
Is it better to take Mk in the morning? Or night specifically for height growth.
It doesn't even work you fucking retard, at most, you will have an abnormal growth of cancer cells

• +1
Reactions: Lycaon
It doesn't even work you fucking retard, at most, you will have an abnormal growth of cancer cells
you're fucking retarded, it does work.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
yes and also it helps a ton with sleep apparently. I took it and always slept like a baby when on it
you sure it didn't change your face? I remember you said it didn't, are you sure man?

take a photo with same pose and everything and compare it to before photo, and tell me it didn't change your face.

you sure it didn't change your face? I remember you said it didn't, are you sure man?
no its not gonna do shit to your actual facial structure. Facial bloating as a side effect of water retention, sure, but no permanent changes to your actual face

no its not gonna do shit to your actual facial structure. Facial bloating as a side effect of water retention, sure, but no permanent changes to your actual face
then why did my face change?
also i quit for 1 month now, no way bloat is still around.

you're fucking retarded, it does work.

Proof? Send me a pubmed article now.