Anyone else look ugly after MK677?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
For some reason, MK677 improves my video gaming skills, I hit a way higher rank than ever before thanks to MK677, but the thing is it makes my face bloated and ugly af, and so whenever I take it, I'm afraid to go outside and shit. I swear some days I look so good, and then MK677 makes me look completely retarded.

Also, I took MK677 for 2 months, and my family said I look different, they said I look more masculine, but idk if that's a good thing because I've been called cute a lot of times before and so it was like my brand and thing, and now I ruined it with MK677, I look like some cute tranny. Is it possible for MK677 to change face this much with just 2 months 12.5 mg dose? No way it changed my face this hard that my family notice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, UZB_Strebl, pppokerface and 5 others
never began for videogamingcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lycaon, Aero, Zeta and 4 others
For some reason, MK677 improves my video gaming skills, I hit a way higher rank than ever before thanks to MK677, but the thing is it makes my face bloated and ugly af, and so whenever I take it, I'm afraid to go outside and shit. I swear some days I look so good, and then MK677 makes me look completely retarded.

Also, I took MK677 for 2 months, and my family said I look different, they said I look more masculine, but idk if that's a good thing because I've been called cute a lot of times before and so it was like my brand and thing, and now I ruined it with MK677, I look like some cute tranny. Is it possible for MK677 to change face this much with just 2 months 12.5 mg dose? No way it changed my face this hard that my family notice.
Probably mandible gains
it can also turn your soft tissues ogre-y too.

Probably mandible gains
it can also turn your soft tissues ogre-y too.
I think my ears and nose grew, idk, is mk677 strong enough to do that for 2 months daily consumption at 12.5 mg?

New copypasta just dropped:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Looking more 'masculine' at 23 is actually normal.. you're gonna lose your baby face and get less 'cute' anyways. Even Chico lost his cuteness and got more maculine.. You nmight have to capitalise on this. Start by taking K2 MK-7 supplements with either plenty of sunlight or paired with D3. Watch the magic happen.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 67558 and GlamGuru
You guys are such dummies for thinking this scam substance will do anything for you, let alone change your face at all. Holy hell you guys are acting like you're blasting legitimate HGH for like 10yrs straight.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, zubin, Deleted member 64493 and 2 others
niggas on this forum will believe anything mk677 is a meme
You guys are such dummies for thinking this scam substance will do anything for you, let alone change your face at all. Holy hell you guys are acting like you're blasting legitimate HGH for like 10yrs straight.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, boss8055, Deleted member 64493 and 1 other person
I swear to god though, MK677 made my gaming skills way better. I don't know if I'm deficient in GH or something, but yeah.
I climbed from top 5000 out of 2 million players to like 1000+, and I was hardstuck before.

No way GH just randomly improve my cognition, must be some sort of deficiency?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, boss8055, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
You are 23 and you are worried that you are becoming more masculine instead of cute? Are you gay?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
yes, mk677 can cause bloating due to HGH increase, it will go away once u stop but if it concerns u just drop the dose to like 10-15mgs

But it improved his gaming skills!!! :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Maalik, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person

Yea jus fat and chubby face for me. Clear skin tho and feeling good mentally. Once ur off u should be fine 👍

i tried it. It made me hungry all the time andy dick won’t get hard after I stopped using it.

Mk677 isn't that strong to those things even in a year at 20mg a day, it's totally mental shit your in right now.

op defo trucel why are u gamemaxxing at 23? wtf is wrong with u go outside nigga

• JFL
Reactions: future_
Mk677 isn't that strong to those things even in a year at 20mg a day, it's totally mental shit your in right now.
you sure bro? It really did change my face I think, here before (oct 2023):
Screenshot 2024 06 08 200727

after (jan - march 12.5 mg daily, also wisdom teeth pulled at dec 2023), trying same pose and smirk etc.:
Screenshot 2024 06 08 200313

skin seem a bit ogry, and midface grew, and no more chubby fat, lighting is different but idk, skin looks weird and off, and not as smooth as before, you can see the differences if you pay attention to small details.

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
View attachment 2970656

after (jan - march 12.5 mg daily, also wisdom teeth pulled at dec 2023), trying same pose and smirk etc.:
View attachment 2970657

skin seem a bit ogry, and midface grew, and no more chubby fat, lighting is different but idk, skin looks weird and off, and not as smooth as before, you can see the differences if you pay attention to small details.
i think it improved your gaming skills

View attachment 2970656

View attachment 2970657

Looks the same, better lighting and less bloated lol mk677 it took weak to change your bones because you also need test so that your brain can navigate the igf into your facial bones

Looks the same, better lighting and less bloated lol mk677 it took weak to change your bones because you also need test so that your brain can navigate the igf into your facial bones
nah man, look at my ramus, it grew longer and midface. maybe its angle but it looks like my face was smaller and shorter before. and more baby and child like.

nah man, look at my ramus, it grew longer and midface. maybe its angle but it looks like my face was smaller and shorter before. and more baby and child like.
you just aged and your ramus isn't visible lol

you just aged and your ramus isn't visible lol
stop gaslighting, you don't age this much within 6 months span. And I'm 23-24 years old LMAO, it's not like I'm 14 and going through puberty. brain rot.
what's up people and denial? I swear man, like those idiots who kept denying the some guy's face changing after going HGH, and there's a clear difference.

Screenshot 2024 06 14 232809
Screenshot 2024 06 14 232455

face looks bigger, mid face longer, eyes smaller, it clearly changes the face. dumbass. MK677 works, people who say it's cope pill or some shit are just retarded.