Best tinder bio?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
What are some good NT phrases to put in your tinder bio?

"Jag är 6'4"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Mr. President, zharupodrugu and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I would put something radical, so you can save your self-esteem in case it goes south.

"oh my caption was off-putting, thus bad results". --> not feeling bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, T50 Mogger, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
Just got released from prison 30 minutes ago. wyd?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, T50 Mogger, Mr. President and 7 others

imagine thinking a girl will change her mind and right swipe you because "Yes,i read this guy bio and yea will do"

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 52566, justinzayn and 1 other person

imagine thinking a girl will change her mind and right swipe you because "Yes,i read this guy bio and yea will do"
I want to seem NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746

cope

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I unironically think not putting anything will elevate you as they think you’re not really pay attention because you mog anyway.
Just pur your height and instagram acc

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, justinzayn and DildoFaggins
I unironically think not putting anything will elevate you as they think you’re not really pay attention because you mog anyway.
Just pur your height and instagram acc
I only have like 340 followers and no pics/pfp though, probably not a good idea then right?

I only have like 340 followers and no pics/pfp though, probably not a good idea then right?
Depends on how many highlights and following u have

Illuminated by God (6'4)

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Your bio is your face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 51465
zero highlights and follow like 500, quite aspie
You need to follow 250 max, add a propic and post something in the stories these days so you can add it in the highlights.
(stories mog because they can’t gather your status through likes or comments so easier to fraud)

Last edited:
(stories mog because they can’t gather your status through like or comments so easier to fraud)
Genius, I'm going to LA in a couple of months. Will take high status pics in designer clothing and post on stories. Won't do posts since I probably won't get more than 50 likes and like one comment max

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
swipe left if you are vaxxed

what do you rate yourself op?
mtn currently because I've gotten quite fat with acne (currently dieting and will do a PED cycle in a few months), but at my peak when I was ripped I was probably htn (got ioi weekly and my school had a tellonym where girls would occasionally write that I looked good/had a glowup etc.)

Genius, I'm going to LA in a couple of months. Will take high status pics in designer clothing and post on stories. Won't do posts since I probably won't get more than 50 likes and like one comment max
Based. I actually do the same bro. Glad i helped:feelsyay:

• Love it
Keep grindin keep hustlin dont ever get up

mtn currently because I've gotten quite fat with acne (currently dieting and will do a PED cycle in a few months), but at my peak when I was ripped I was probably htn (got ioi weekly and my school had a tellonym where girls would occasionally write that I looked good/had a glowup etc.)
And your 6'4 barefoot not larping?

literally just say your height

• +1
Put height, put ur snap that’s it

• +1
yessir

Yeah but that comes off as quite cocky while irl I'm aspie as fuck and get panic attacks around attractive girls (jfl) I have brutal social anxiety, will get drugs for that though
your aspie at 6'4?

i genuinely think if i was 3 inches taller 90% of current social anxiety would be removed

all ready gives a confidence boost being taller then adults at 179cm, if i was 6'4 i would be NARCY AND UNLIKEABLE ASF and no one could say anything because id be a 6'4 weak chadlite

your aspie at 6'4?

i genuinely think if i was 3 inches taller 90% of current social anxiety would be removed

all ready gives a confidence boost being taller then adults at 179cm, if i was 6'4 i would be NARCY AND UNLIKEABLE ASF and no one could say anything because id be a 6'4 weak chadlite
yeah but it's like genetic for me, my mother is neurotic as well so I must have gotten it from her. I have a high iq too (in a bad way) so I experience a lot of existential dread, depression and irrational angst. I have no reason to be anxious but it just happens outside of my control and mindset. I start shaking like crazy, chest pains, etc.

yeah but it's like genetic for me, my mother is neurotic as well so I must have gotten it from her. I have a high iq too (in a bad way) so I experience a lot of existential dread, depression and irrational angst. I have no reason to be anxious but it just happens outside of my control and mindset. I start shaking like crazy, chest pains, etc.
My father is slightly neurodivergent to, he also got diagnosed psychosis and has issues with reality

Link to your looksmax profile

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President

Girls (like men) won't read your bio when swiping but they will read it when you've matched