Best tips to become a sovereign Investor?

So basically you come here and say u earn 300% montly return and we have to believe you because you posted some random graph without any additional information?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I don't give out sensitive information on the site.

I keep it vague for a reason, multiple reasons actually. I feel like you don't have enough context to really understand that, but its understandable. You are a Grey Cel jfl

You don't understand my motives, or why I do things.

This forum is a self improvement forum on steroids. I post my achievements to invite discussion, inspire members, etc.

I actually like this site.

We do not think the same. The reason this site is different is because of its inherent sense of selflessness information sharing, and sense of belonging and community.

I doubt you understand the need to contribute anything to that. Especially if you aren't apart of it.
Ok buddy. You are the jesus christ of investments. The mahatma gandy of trading. We should thank you and kiss your feet then...

I don't give out sensitive information on the site.

I keep it vague for a reason, multiple reasons actually. I feel like you don't have enough context to really understand that, but its understandable. You are a Grey Cel jfl
Wow what a solid argument hahaha

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Ok buddy. You are the jesus christ of investments. The mahatma gandy of trading. We should thank you and kiss your feet then...

No bro. I'm not the best, I never claimed to be. I mean I'm not saying I'm trash, but implying that i think I'm superior to you, is misleading. It shows the type of person you are.

You have too much ego. You seriously need to check it before it's too late. I've literally been in the same seat as you, blinded by my own illusions and preconceptions of the world.

No bro. I'm not the best, I never claimed to be. I mean I'm not saying I'm trash, but implying that i think I'm superior to you, is misleading. It shows the type of person you are.

You have too much ego. You seriously need to check it before it's too late. I've literally been in the same seat as you, blinded by my own illusions and preconceptions of the world.
Ok mr connor murphy of investing, if you say it, it must be real. I ll follow your enlightment path

If you want to help people just post what you would trade now. You can pm me. We will see in a month or two. Otherwise just shut your mouth and fuck off, scammer.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7098
Stocks and other public investments are cope

@ablanc10 what about options trading?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
well you can become an expert tho
If you have a phd in math then yes. I have a masters in financial engineering and I am still very far from those guys.

If you have a phd in math then yes. I have a masters in financial engineering and I am still very far from those guys.
fck, well then what in your opinion is the best way to make money online?

Rather than working 6 months for 2.8k euros, I'd like to invest a part of my money I get from my student job into the stock market to get like, you know, more money.

Unfortunately I know dogs hit.
Does anyone have good tips and tricks to learn about stocks and becoming a good Investor?
You can invest in cryptocurrencies (that‘s rly easy tbh) or try daytrading, etc.

if you guys want to invest in stocks (which i dont recommend) the best book to read is The Intelligent Investor, by Graham (Buffet's teacher and mentor)