Best to cook egg whites and eat the yolks raw?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I've read that cooking allows for better protein absorption while eating eggs raw allows for better nutrient absorption. So by this logic, it makes the most sense to cook the egg whites and eat the yolks raw? (assuming the eggs are pastured)

also, what are some good ingredients for an egg white omelette? @rightfulcel @St. Wristcel

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 5522, alex569 and 2 others
i love it raw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 8576
I've read that cooking allows for better protein absorption while eating eggs raw allows for better nutrient absorption. So by this logic, it makes the most sense to cook the egg whites and eat the yolks raw? (assuming the eggs are pastured)

also, what are some good ingredients for an egg white omelette? @rightfulcel @St. Wristcel
Mushrooms spinach & ground meat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and PYT
The extra protein from cooked eggs is a meme. Lol at thinking you can get something from "cooked" eggs that you can't from raw eggs. Its the same thing. Biotin deficiency is a giant ass meme by the Kike tribe. Only if you just eat the egg whites you will get it. The yolk contains plenty of biotin. We are very similar to chickens as we both have the same organs and a brain etc. If eggs caused biotin deficiency wouldn't chicks come out with it? So retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Tony

Yes bhai I’ve heard this as well. This is why people fry eggs and make the egg whites crispy and the yolk runny. But anyways I like mushrooms, red or green bell peppers, various types of meats, tomatoes, etc. in omelette.