best tool to take facial measurements?

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
Tried most common things and I wonder if something like calliper would work? Anyone has an idea aside from a ruler?
concerned about how angle alters meassurements and haven’t found a calliper that deals with that problem.

any suggestions/links ?

Last edited:
Just take a picture and make measurements in some software.
Just make sure the lens is good so your face doesn't get distorted.

Yeah but there is literally no way for me to determine whether there is distortion. The closest I get is measuring with a tape in front of a mirror. I do pictures with my iphone and I look extremly different most of the time. When I posted pictures of myself I had to make sure to find some that kinda resemble the same thing.

That’s why I’d rather have some to measure my face without the use of a picture or rely too much on not tilting the ruler.

I’ve seen calibers. Will they be accurate? Like: http://www.anthropometricinstruments.com/en/spreading-caliper-k-211/

Yeah but there is literally no way for me to determine whether there is distortion. The closest I get is measuring with a tape in front of a mirror. I do pictures with my iphone and I look extremly different most of the time. When I posted pictures of myself I had to make sure to find some that kinda resemble the same thing.

That’s why I’d rather have some to measure my face without the use of a picture or rely too much on not tilting the ruler.

I’ve seen calibers. Will they be accurate? Like: http://www.anthropometricinstruments.com/en/spreading-caliper-k-211/
Search "selfie distortion solved site:lookism.net"

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
Will do.
a few threads come up but none with the excact name btw

Last edited:
In android Imagemeter in pc photopea

ABW6EgO 700b