Best trades straight after high school

S

sugarfucker

retardedkunt
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
141
Reputation
155
I was looking at becoming a computer hardware engineer but I don’t want to work behind a desk, yk



So I am looking at trades rn, I heard journeymen earn a shitload of money


I want to have time to enjoy myself is the only problem

And to slay
 
electrician maybe
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker
I was looking at becoming a computer hardware engineer but I don’t want to work behind a desk, yk



So I am looking at trades rn, I heard journeymen earn a shitload of money


I want to have time to enjoy myself is the only problem

And to slay
aren't trades behind a desk aswell?
 

Similar threads

cartiovv
Replies
22
Views
293
ascendboiz
ascendboiz
Paul Paulovski
Replies
8
Views
75
polkas
polkas
tension
Replies
25
Views
367
SkoomaAddict
SkoomaAddict
lebanesedude
Replies
19
Views
84
iblameasymto
iblameasymto

Users who are viewing this thread

  • sugarfucker
  • Gostiklove
Back
Top