Best trainers for height maxing

D

Deleted member 23245

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Posts
6,521
Reputation
6,652
Needed new shoes that would allow me to heightmax since me old ones have become old and out of style

Read a few threads and saw the adidas alphabounce. These bad boys are like 58 euros, look good and give an actual height boost of 2 inches that dont decompress when stepped on.
1690039282028



Unlike ultraboosts the dont soften and maintain the height increase which can also be paired with lifts to give a solid 3 inch total increase to your height.

I did a compression test and measure my height when applying all my weight to which I gained 4.8cm (without lifts too)

These are super affordable too
 
and when you take your shoes off to fuck Carole?
 
and when you take your shoes off to fuck Carole?
I put my yeezy slides on and go @Amnesia style

Also 99% of people wont even ever see with my shoes off, we chilling
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27253 and Deleted member 24789
Needed new shoes that would allow me to heightmax since me old ones have become old and out of style

Read a few threads and saw the adidas alphabounce. These bad boys are like 58 euros, look good and give an actual height boost of 2 inches that dont decompress when stepped on.
View attachment 2334503


Unlike ultraboosts the dont soften and maintain the height increase which can also be paired with lifts to give a solid 3 inch total increase to your height.

I did a compression test and measure my height when applying all my weight to which I gained 4.8cm (without lifts too)

These are super affordable too
do they actually add 4.8cms?
 
are briish innit mate
 
I’m thinking of buying it but nowadays I’m more of barefoot guy so my feet can be strengthened and grow.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23245

Similar threads

driesh456
Replies
3
Views
33
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq
Topicalll
Replies
5
Views
49
badacne
badacne
erm0nherm0n
Replies
3
Views
82
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
jov.69
Replies
3
Views
26
psycho.
psycho.
YungVampLyfe
Replies
8
Views
89
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top