Best turkey surgeons for things like buccal fat removal?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Most of the surgeons in turkey do a lot of things for cheap.

I know there are good rhinos in turkey, genios, bimaxes, etc. Being a third world country has nothing to do with the quality, but rather the frequency of their practice effects the result.

I would like a soft tissue surgeon that could give me buccal fat removal and gyno removed.

Anyone got a plan? Might be able to meet up with you if it's the next 6 months. Currently on a visa in Europe already for my new job.

go to south korea bruv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test
I assume so yes. since south koreans love plastic surgery
Nah South Korean beauty standards are way different than the rest of the world. They value extreme femininity and soft features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Nah South Korean beauty standards are way different than the rest of the world. They value extreme femininity and soft features
true that, but i was under the impression that since plastic surgery is a common occurrence over there they'd have more experience and procedures being way cheaper than the rest of the world

true that, but i was under the impression that since plastic surgery is a common occurrence over there they'd have more experience and procedures being way cheaper than the rest of the world
Yah but their procedures are better for asians or for shit like skin lightening idk