best types of eye surgeries

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert

any good eye expertes here lolz

lateral canthopexy would ascend you hard, you could achieve strong PCT and raise your lower eyelid. The problem is that in USA your oculoplastic surgeon are really shit. Came in Italy, with 2.5k you can get this surgery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, wollet2, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
lateral canthopexy would ascend you hard, you could achieve strong PCT and raise your lower eyelid. The problem is that in USA your oculoplastic surgeon are really shit. Came in Italy, with 2.5k you can get this surgery.
yeah my eye are is ok but i feel its a low hanging fruit

yeah my eye are is ok but i feel its a low hanging fruit
The most important features in a male face are: structure (base), cheekbones, chin, eyes and jaw. A good structure with a good eye are make you in average tier of course, then if you want you can get surgery about other things and ascending hard.

The most important features in a male face are: structure (base), cheekbones, chin, eyes and jaw. A good structure with a good eye are make you in average tier of course, then if you want you can get surgery about other things and ascending hard.
have u seen my face tho?

there are bigger problems in ur life then "eye surgeries"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
I don't think eye surgery is necessary in your case. You already have blue eyes, just darken the lashes and eyebrows

ur eye area is 5/10
hows ur lower third? if its good i wouldn’t bother with eye surgery tbh

its very hard to surgery fraud an average eye area to very good eye area but its much easier (but more expensive) to fix lower third with surgery

castor oil, minoxidil or latisse for eyelashes, nothing else

who are the best ocuplastic surgeons in Italy?

lateral canthoplasty(tendon reattachment to higher of your orbit method)

Dove bro, aiuta un fratello!

may as well max out your brows and lashes too bro

try lateral canthopexy , if it looks uncanny then do infraorbital rim implant