best unfrauded non male model eye area

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
this guy has the best eye area ive seen and it's unfrauded imagine if he was squinting and was photographed by a pro in perfect lighting, he automaticly ascends to chadlite from his eyes alone

qwertyqazqwerty

same as barret

Football halo

- top eye area
- very forward maxilla
- norwood 0/1

yet id be more then suprised if woman consider him eye candy for the following reasons

- face to short, looks like a baby
- manlet

convince me though

That's not a top tier eye area. Trash tier eyebrows, low PFL and his hooding doesn't look that good. It's still decent though especially with blue eye halo

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6128
- top eye area
- very forward maxilla
- norwood 0/1

yet id be more then suprised if woman consider him eye candy for the following reasons

- face to short, looks like a baby
- manlet

convince me though
how can you tell if he has very forward maxilla? he has nasbioal folds

too ogre, gets mogged by bellerin and calvert lewins eyes
bellerin is first of a shit footballer who can't even fucking take a throw in and is shit now because he lost his main asset his speed, and also a horse face dark eyes, upper eyelid exposure grub

That's not a top tier eye area. Trash tier eyebrows, low PFL and his hooding doesn't look that good. It's still decent though especially with blue eye halo
bro are you joking? first of its unfrauded and his not squinting, and he has great hooding, average pfl and top tier canthal tilt

how can you tell if he has very forward maxilla? he has nasbioal folds

in his video his maxilla appears quite forward in comparison to his forehead, post a profile picture if you can find one. a forward maxilla doesnt mean you cant have nasolabial folds especially if you have chubby cheeks like that guy (not an expert though, would be intersted to see a profile shot)

i noticed he has probably an overbite too

mouther breather

in his video his maxilla appears quite forward in comparison to his forehead, post a profile picture if you can find one. a forward maxilla doesnt mean you cant have nasolabial folds especially if you have chubby cheeks like that guy (not an expert though, would be intersted to see a profile shot)

i noticed he has probably an overbite too
does overbite mean good maxilla?

does overbite mean good maxilla?

no, not necessarily. it just means your maxilla is more forward in relation to your mandible (or actually it just means your upper teeth are more forward compared to lower teeth). whether your maxilla is forward gets determined by the relation of the maxilla to a certain point of your upper skull. but again im not an expert i got my knowledge regarding that topic from skippin through that thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
bro are you joking? first of its unfrauded and his not squinting, and he has great hooding, average pfl and top tier canthal tilt
His eyebrows though. They are like bottom 10%, and play a big role in how good an eye area looks

bellerin is first of a shit footballer who can't even fucking take a throw in and is shit now because he lost his main asset his speed, and also a horse face dark eyes, upper eyelid exposure grub
keep crying, hes top 2 most simped for footballers in uk. Girls love him

keep crying, hes top 2 most simped for footballers in uk. Girls love him

who is the other one? i feel giroud was good looking when he was young

eyebrows and undereye support not found

Nah best unfrauded is de poot, he doesnt squint

Also hes just best eye area period