org needs to stop overrating (Obliterating subhuman in ratings section)

Won Top model of Finland but some irrelevant bluecel I'm seeing for the first time called him a ltn so it must be true :forcedsmile:

Beauty is not maths and ratios, all of this is pseudo-science cope. He's htn no matter how much y'all seethe at him.
Yeah niggas are underating because its cool to be Wannabe Blackgymmax. This dudes only serious flaws are his small chin but Nobody give singleeeeeeeeeeeee digit of fuck about that irl when your other features are decent enough to offset them. He is Htn. Mtn looks like u everyday guy and this dude does not look like ur everyday guy.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
yeah but which one of the photos of me did u use to give me rating?

ltn maybe, decent potential, but your lips are really hard to fix
(great user tho)

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

• +1
Yeah niggas are underating because its cool to be Wannabe Blackgymmax. This dudes only serious flaws are his small chin but Nobody give singleeeeeeeeeeeee digit of fuck about that irl when your other features are decent enough to offset them. He is Htn. Mtn looks like u everyday guy and this dude does not look like ur everyday guy.
Yeah fr. Some niggas just call everyone a ltn. Fucking faggots

• +1
Yeah fr. Some niggas just call everyone a ltn. Fucking faggots
I swear he's below average. I even asked some foids and they said he looks straight up bad, or they said something negative.

He looks weird, and mtn is a generous rating for him. period

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fl0w and i_love_roosters
I swear he's below average. I even asked some foids and they said he looks straight up bad, or they said something negative.

He looks weird, and mtn is a generous rating for him. period
If a nigga asks a foid to rate another nigga she'll always underrate like crazy. Quit rating if you think mtn is "generous" for him. Look around and quit being on the spectrum

• +1
If a nigga asks a foid to rate another nigga she'll always underrate like crazy. Quit rating if you think mtn is "generous" for him. Look around and quit being on the spectrum
I'm a fair rater I was told. Op did the rating here, I'm just looking at him from a civil perspective, and he's for sure below average.
At least where I live he's below average, in Mumbai or whatever where you live he might be htn.

I'm a fair rater I was told. Op did the rating here, I'm just looking at him from a civil perspective, and he's for sure below average.
At least where I live he's below average, in Mumbai or whatever where you live he might be htn.
Nigga you live in Hungary, stop the cap, it's subhuman central :feelskek:

• JFL
mirin avi:lul::lul: