Best unskilled job in money/wanting to kill myself

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I'm currently doing factory work that pays 22€/hr for packing some things, it's extremely monotonous and has 0 challenge.

If work nights or afternoons I can get a bit more. Does anyone here have any good ideas?

I'm thinking of getting truck-certified so I can just move things in a warehouse all night.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Bakin donuts 🍩, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
work in a supermarket so you mog people on the daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard
Get your IT certs and get some IT role. Trucking is shit trust me you'll hate constantly being on the road.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard
Did that, never again, by far the worst place I've ever worked.

Get your IT certs and get some IT role. Trucking is shit trust me you'll hate constantly being on the road.
Are there any you can take in like a month of something? I've never done programming but I am decently intelligent (gotten A's through all my level of education without much effort) but I don't want to grind for months just to get a job.

I only need around 50k to ascend and I can get that in year even with taxes here if I just work a couple 100hr/week months.

This is what I mean with truck:

I can't get a real truck certificate unless I'm 21 here in EU. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, justinzayn, BoneDensity and 2 others
dont i worked at dollar tree and heb and i can tell from experience that rthe blackpill is evident more in those places than most any other job

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fjor2096, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Did that, never again, by far the worst place I've ever worked.

Are there any you can take in like a month of something? I've never done programming but I am decently intelligent (gotten A's through all my level of education without much effort) but I don't want to grind for months just to get a job.

I only need around 50k to ascend and I can get that in year even with taxes here if I just work a couple 100hr/week months.

This is what I mean with truck:
View attachment 1797106

I can't get a real truck certificate unless I'm 21 here in EU. :ogre:
how much do they pay those truck drivers

• +1
in around one week of work youre getting paid doing a slave job what is an average salary of a university graduate here
and then people say im insane for working so hard trying to get away

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 3 others
22 euros an hour is very good for that no?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ManletBlackcel, ascension and 2 others
in around one week of work youre getting paid doing a slave job what is an average salary of a university graduate here
where do u live?

• +1
how much do they pay those truck drivers
Supposedly ~35€/hr for night work according to my Somalian coworker

The night is defined as 22-5, so you can get 7 of those hours in. Then, to not go insane, I'll have some social job in the afternoon, (16-22) like an old people helper or nurse assistant.
If I can find a way to transport myself from care job to warehouse effectively I could work around 90hrs/week at 25€-35€/hr.

22 euros an hour is very good for that no?
Yeah it's stupid easy too, but it's only for a couple of months since it's because their machine to do this braindead work is fried.

But it's actually a pretty common minimum wage here in Denmark right now, it's surprisingly a workers economy at the moment.

Good luck with it bro, I mean this sincerely.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 17735
I'm currently doing factory work that pays 22€/hr for packing some things, it's extremely monotonous and has 0 challenge.

If work nights or afternoons I can get a bit more. Does anyone here have any good ideas?

I'm thinking of getting truck-certified so I can just move things in a warehouse all night.
It depends on your CV. If you know how to sell the things you already have to fit the job description you can apply for a wide range of jobs.

• +1
It depends on your CV. If you know how to sell the things you already have to fit the job description you can apply for a wide range of jobs.
Well I can manage that, (I have what's called a "welding certificate", which teaches nothing about welding and is only about safety, but it can trick people that don't know, I used it to get a welding job but I got fired after the first few days and basically kicked out of the bureau that they hired me through.)

But what I am looking for is what wide range of jobs are worth your times in terms of making money without slowly going insane? Do you have any suggestions for that, I can always try to get them, I just need to know what to aim for.

Well I can manage that, (I have what's called a "welding certificate", which teaches nothing about welding and is only about safety, but it can trick people that don't know, I used it to get a welding job but I got fired after the first few days and basically kicked out of the bureau that they hired me through.)

But what I am looking for is what wide range of jobs are worth your times in terms of making money without slowly going insane? Do you have any suggestions for that, I can always try to get them, I just need to know what to aim for.
Local IT technician at a company with few employees, do nothing and have own pc etc

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard

It's tough to recommend jobs because business is so inefficient nowadays.

Search job vaccines for entire companies and see if you can fill any. Also make sure to apply to the same role more than once in order to follow up since HR are brain dead retards.

Also, let's say that you become a welder, yet the company you're working for is underpaying you for the quality of work you're producing start your own company (just freelance you don't need to register a limited liability company) and offer your services at a price that matches the quality of your work. Before you leave record clients details to use in your own company so you don't have to scurry around for clients in your own business.

• +1

I have a good idea but it involves fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Hero of the Imperium and Danish_Retard
I don't want to grind for months just to get a job.
You just found your issue. You'll either grind for months learning something being shit at it at the start, or you will continue working in the factory wanting to kill yourself. Your choice

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
22 euros is ridciolusy high
most IT guys in EE dont make that
u are delusional and thankfullness = 0
dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Quantumphysics and john2
my work only requires basic licensing on how to operate chainsaws and climb and we're middle class to upper middle class.

it's quite dangerous though (but only if you're retarded), and you can't do it if you're afraid of heights.

• +1
Local IT technician at a company with few employees, do nothing and have own pc etc
Can you describe how you'd get a job like that? What skills do you need?

It's tough to recommend jobs because business is so inefficient nowadays.

Search job vaccines for entire companies and see if you can fill any. Also make sure to apply to the same role more than once in order to follow up since HR are brain dead retards.

Also, let's say that you become a welder, yet the company you're working for is underpaying you for the quality of work you're producing start your own company (just freelance you don't need to register a limited liability company) and offer your services at a price that matches the quality of your work. Before you leave record clients details to use in your own company so you don't have to scurry around for clients in your own business.
Thanks for the tips
I doubt I'll find any skill that I'd be able to hone to the degree that it's profitable to start a business when I only intend on working for 1 year.

You just found your issue. You'll either grind for months learning something being shit at it at the start, or you will continue working in the factory wanting to kill yourself. Your choice
Why would I grind for months without pay to get a slightly better job when I can get paid 35€/hr to work in a warehouse?

The problem here is that I'm not going to make a career out of this, I'm not even going to make a side business out of this, I already have plans for that in UNI.

22 euros is ridciolusy high
most IT guys in EE dont make that
u are delusional and thankfullness = 0
dumbass
IT guys in Denmark make double what I'd make in a factory, but TAX also goes from 30% to 50%.

I am not thankless, I appreciate the money which is why it's the first thing I mentioned in this post, but that is around the standard wage for unskilled labour in Denmark. That this is a good amount of money in EE doesn't mean that it isn't mind-numbing work to do for 1/2 of your day.

my work only requires basic licensing on how to operate chainsaws and climb and we're middle class to upper middle class.

it's quite dangerous though (but only if you're retarded), and you can't do it if you're afraid of heights.
Sounds like a good job, but I am fat and relatively weak at the moment, tho I'm seeing consistent progress gymcelling. Do you think you'd still be able to do a job like that?

Sounds like a good job, but I am fat and relatively weak at the moment, tho I'm seeing consistent progress gymcelling. Do you think you'd still be able to do a job like that?
most start in the ground team where you do braindead shit like chucking branches on a trailer or woodchipper, so yes.

you do need to be quite physically competent to be the one that hangs in the trees though, which is also why it pays pretty well because the pool of people that are able to do it isn't particularly big.

they're usually willing to train you and pay for your licensing, these are just programs that take a few hours to a few days at most.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Hero of the Imperium

You could try to get a truck driver's license. Then get licenses for dangerous goods. Or drive oversize trucks. That shit pays well.

Driving a digger is another thing that pays well. Even better become an instructor for diggers. You can do it self employed.

Finally if all else fails you could work on an oil rig. Payment is good but life is hard on one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You're on qn American site, this forum was created by a navy black guy. So you shut up. You Europeans come on here thinking you're better than us.
Europeans built your country

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, randomvanish, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
bump

Thinking of applying to a nursing home, seems like it'll be less mentally draining than factory work despite being harder work for lower pay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
uve always hated on me so i have no sympathy hope u get suicidal with that fucked up sleep schedule and kill yourself rat

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Danish_Retard
maybe security guard? i've thought about doing it. I guess it would be pretty boring though as you just sit there all day/night doing nothing

• +1
uve always hated on me so i have no sympathy hope u get suicidal with that fucked up sleep schedule and kill yourself rat
when have I hated on you?

maybe security guard? i've thought about doing it. I guess it would be pretty boring though as you just sit there all day/night doing nothing
Thought about and I tried it, sadly in Denmark we don't have guards, the only thing you can get is being in a central hub where you then drive out then there's an alarm...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18931

Send dm as I've been all over high paying non-education jobs in dk

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Danish_Retard
Are warehouse jobs really just doing simple shit like picking and unpacking boxes?

Am starting a warehouse job soon jfl