Best upper body clothes to show off muscles? Post links!

D

Diremeyer

Bronze
@Arborist and anyone else, if you know either of links for clothes that are good at showing upper body muscles, or have names for good clothes for that, or suggestions, then do post!

Too few threads on clothes to show that v taper.

get slim fit polo shirts,

polo ralph lauren slim fit basic tees, black white gray,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn and Diremeyer
Wearing baggy clothes is superior. They make you look even bigger. (Wider shoulders) and such. Baggy jeans and oversizes tees make you look bigger. Wearing tight clothes just looks boring

wife beater

• +1
Reactions: Germania
My opinion is that if you train your trapezius hard, you will look much more muscular no matter what clothing you are wearing.
Also do some lateral raises (no cheating) at every workout to get bigger shoulders [1]

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Wearing baggy clothes is superior. They make you look even bigger. (Wider shoulders) and such. Baggy jeans and oversizes tees make you look bigger. Wearing tight clothes just looks boring
" to show that v taper."

then you need them slim at the waist at least. But yeah wide baggy around the shoulders can be very good

no matter what clothing you are wearing

no-one has said don't be swole. be swole. but when you are it makes a YUGE DIFFERENCE what clothes you're wearing

summer-rig-5.jpg

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Short+Hairstyles+Spiked+coSmYZjAwiXl.jpg

get slim fit polo shirts,

polo ralph lauren slim fit basic tees, black white gray,

what's hardly talked about, but i think is key to looksmaxing with t-shirts is fabric.

The fabric most t-shirts are made of is cotton, such as the one you mentioned. Why do we use cotton in bascially all t-shirts? cause it's easy to wash at higher temperatures, cause it's durable, cause it's cheap.

what's the downsides of cotton compared to wool t-shirts? cotton t-shirts are more rigid and unstretchable. whereas wool more nicely is fitted around the muscles, thus accentuating the muscles.

It surely is possible to buy t-shirts with spandex, lycra or elastan instead, but such t-shirts are usually too tight fitting, making it look like some ostensible show off thing.

if anyone has tried stretch formal shirts, please do post. Likewise if you know of good sweaters to show off muscles.

what's hardly talked about, but i think is key to looksmaxing with t-shirts is fabric.

The fabric most t-shirts are made of is cotton, such as the one you mentioned. Why do we use cotton in bascially all t-shirts? cause it's easy to wash at higher temperatures, cause it's durable, cause it's cheap.

what's the downsides of cotton compared to wool t-shirts? cotton t-shirts are more rigid and unstretchable. whereas wool more nicely is fitted around the muscles, thus accentuating the muscles.

It surely is possible to buy t-shirts with spandex, lycra or elastan instead, but such t-shirts are usually too tight fitting, making it look like some ostensible show off thing.
any brands that sell quality wool clothing? How do u wash ur wool t shirt? Do u wear them during hot summer days? Photos?

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
any brands that sell quality wool clothing? How do u wash ur wool t shirt? Do u wear them during hot summer days? Photos?
wish i had brand suggestions, best i can say is google for merino wool and t-shirt. wool is anycase for plain clothes, such as plain tees, plain sweaters.

you wash them at lower temperature than cotton, and apparently thin merino wool is good even for hot summer days.

wish i had brand suggestions, best i can say is google for merino wool and t-shirt. wool is anycase for plain clothes, such as plain tees, plain sweaters.

you wash them at lower temperature than cotton, and apparently thin merino wool is good even for hot summer days.
have u tried it urself? especially during hot summer days(30c+), or it will melt me alive?

have u tried it urself? especially during hot summer days(30c+), or it will melt me alive?
i actually haven't tried it but have had it recommended to me. i know workout clothes are made with light merino wool, but for days 30c+ i would anycase recommend tank top or a polo or shirt with buttons so you can get some ventilation. but thin merino is supposed to be good on hot days as well yeah.

It really depends what you're going for. If you are older and trying to appeal to women that are 30+ then tight fitting muscle tees can be good but if you are teens or young adult then the women prefer your style to be "cute" they like guys to wear baggy hoodies, baggy jeans, vintage graphic tees, and overall loose fitting clothing because it creates a better aesthetic.

It really depends what you're going for. If you are older and trying to appeal to women that are 30+ then tight fitting muscle tees can be good but if you are teens or young adult then the women prefer your style to be "cute" they like guys to wear baggy hoodies, baggy jeans, vintage graphic tees, and overall loose fitting clothing because it creates a better aesthetic.

fashion trumps, especially the closer one is to middle school. its just sad the fashion tends to favor fatties, i.e. baggy clothes that makes fatties look less fat but makes it hard to show any v-taper. i think there's room for plain t-shirts that show muscle in any wardrobe, even though primarily aiming fashionable clothes instead of clothes that show muscle.

fashion trumps, especially the closer one is to middle school. its just sad the fashion tends to favor fatties, i.e. baggy clothes that makes fatties look less fat but makes it hard to show any v-taper. i think there's room for plain t-shirts that show muscle in any wardrobe, even though primarily aiming fashionable clothes instead of clothes that show muscle.
I think the baggy clothes fashion looks good. If you are fat it doesn't look good on you. It only looks good if you are lean underneath the clothes because then its baggy if you're fat it's just big clothing that fits snug.

Style 1
Style 2
Style 3
Style 4

I think these types of clothes look better than just basic boring tight jeans and tight shirt. Tight fitting clothes rarely look fashionable imo.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Diremeyer
style 1 meh
style 2 would be good if waist area didn't have as much fabric (shoulders and arms are fine)
style 3 looks like a slight breeze would carry him away, dunno if it's you
style 4 looks dope. navy + blue + white. and a necklace it seems.

what is your opinion on this style. bitches have to be 30+ to fall for it? Yeah it's less fashionable than baggies, especially for middle schoolers and high schoolers, perhaps also some colleges. But it's really hard to show off muscles in baggy clothes. I think this t-shirt looks great. Could be half an inch slimmer at the waist, but it shouldn't be so slim it looks tight: Only slim enough to reveal the v taper.

crew-neck-t-shirt-jeans-athletic-shoes-large-51667.jpg