Best usage of HGH for forward growth?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
16m
Am I too old to utilize HGH for forward growth? I have a somewhat decent maxilla but still recessed

16 y/o on the most toxic forum on the internet asking about blasting HGH so his maxilla can grow forward...

society cooked huh, guys?

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
16 y/o on the most toxic forum on the internet asking about blasting HGH so his maxilla can grow forward...

society cooked huh, guys?
the fact that you made an account a week ago just to criticize the forum is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, tiredfault, Fishy and 1 other person
the fact that you made an account a week ago just to criticize the forum is ridiculous
Joined December 10th 2023. Fuck you newwave kids are so annoying just leave the forum faggot

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
Joined December 10th 2023. Fuck you newwave kids are so annoying just leave the forum faggot
joined six months earlier and is attempting to flex on me, you’re obviously a permacel so just gtfo if you don’t have any advice

retarded ass post.

HGH causes downward growth/elongation of your face. Hence you see acromegaly patients have excessively long midfaces and huge chins. forward growth means retaining a short midface, which is impossible with a downgrown face.

Brutally over for this site, tiktok and the influx of indians completely ruined this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and jdz6777
retarded ass post.

HGH causes downward growth/elongation of your face. Hence you see acromegaly patients have excessively long midfaces and huge chins. forward growth means retaining a short midface, which is impossible with a downgrown face.

Brutally over for this site, tiktok and the influx of indians completely ruined this shit.
I hate how, as long as you have a small midface you can find ways to be attractive, but if you have a long midface its fucking over in every which way

I hate how, as long as you have a small midface you can find ways to be attractive, but if you have a long midface its fucking over in every which way
that thread about “long midface” misconceptions is very helpful, a lot of people label themselves as having long midfaces just because they don’t have a 1:1 ratio which is not needed

retarded ass post.

studies? doesn’t seem right

retarded ass post.

source? This sounds ridiculous