Dont buy it if you care about fuel economy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy, Hades and Deleted member 3328
Golf r32

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collection-by-david-gandy-launch-picture-id950834660
2S6A9204.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, BigBoy, Mateusz74 and 9 others
10k for a used car? You can get certified ones for 3k. I bough my first car for 3500$ certified it was a 5.0 mustang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades
10k for a used car? You can get certified ones for 3k. I bough my first car for 3500$ certified it was a 5.0 mustang
Cars are cheap asf in US compared to anywhere else tho

• +1
31EE1193 85A4 4E97 B497 F144FAD20D30

DE641006 237C 4725 A6C1 582452CB237B

D0E92D88 3981 4BBA 80A9 5E6B903A6BF4

This do be looking dope ngl 😳

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
Toyota Corolla or camry hands down the most reliable car you can get (2011-2010-2009 models)

Arabs legit take these cars to 200km/h++ and drift them on the highway like no one else, Toyota won't fail you as long as you buy a older maintained and keep it clean and set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Peachy and Deleted member 3328
Sa1ZTpc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
Fiat 500 will get u all the bitchess

• +1
  • JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Just lol at this brag thread. Now imagine you cannot even fucking drive. It is absolutely over at this point. There is no point in living as a man if you cannot drive.

Toyota, Honda's, and Nissans are very good. NFS Underground squad reporting in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WBC323, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 3328
A used jaguar xf
All that matters is how your car looks, everything else is cope.
Jaguar

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Just lol at this brag thread. Now imagine you cannot even fucking drive. It is absolutely over at this point. There is no point in living as a man if you cannot drive.
The driverslicensepill is truly brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
Looks like someone was born after 2000

Coincidentally any Nissan made after that year is utter shit (370z is ok)

• +1
The days of girls liking you because of your car are over in 2020.

They prefer a bus-riding Chad over you and your Audi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, hebbewem and Deleted member 3328
The driverslicensepill is truly brutal

It really is. Plenty of men are suffering because of it. Even the German media spoke about this topic a couple of days ago.

• +1
Reactions: yang
Toyota, Honda's, and Nissans are very good. NFS Underground squad reporting in.
I have a strong preference for German cars
The days of girls liking you because of your car are over in 2020.

They prefer a bus-riding Chad over you and your Audi
I really enjoy just driving around.
How is this a brag thread. Of course I can drive.
A used jaguar xf
All that matters is how your car looks, everything else is cope.
View attachment 268835
looks really dope

How is this a brag thread.

Because of:
Of course I can drive.

And you are also talking about to get a somewhat decent car. Being able to drive a good car must be absolutely blissful. It is even better than having a female. If you could choose between the ability to drive or a female, you would obviously go for the ability to drive, since it is the most important factor in this life. Nothing is more important than to drive. You have to drive as a grown up man, otherwise you can just go and kill yourself right at the spot. It is absolutely over at this point and you will be emasculated by female driving.

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You can get a gti mk6 for that price

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3328
Because of:

And you are also talking about to get a somewhat decent car. Being able to drive a good car must be absolutely blissful. It is even better than having a female. If you could choose between the ability to drive or a female, you would obviously go for the ability to drive, since it is the most important factor in this life. Nothing is more important than to drive. You have to drive as a grown up man, otherwise you can just go and kill yourself right at the spot. It is absolutely over at this point and you will be emasculated by female driving.
dude it's normal. I'm 18 and a lot of my friends drive already. It's not something to be proud of.

Why tf don't you just learn to drive jfl, how old are you?

I could drive my dad's car (not gonna say the model because it will be seen as a brag) if I wanted but I want my own.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
It's not something to be proud of.

Driving is the most important factor in this world. For you it is now something normal, you do not think about it, it is like walking. Of course you are not proud to be able to walk, yet it is absolutely necessary, same with driving.

Why tf don't you just learn to drive jfl, how old are you?

Dude... I am 25 and it is absolutely over at this point. Do not you think that I would drive if I could do it? I am just struggling with driving itself. I am a 25 year old supposed man who are unable to drive, a little toddler emasculated by female driving. Life is pointless if you cannot drive. You should be glad that you do have the capacity to drive.
And by the way, in Germany you have to pay at least 2000 Euro for a driver licence but that is most likely the bare minimum.

• +1
Driving is the most important factor in this world. For you it is now something normal, you do not think about it, it is like walking. Of course you are not proud to be able to walk, yet it is absolutely necessary, same with driving.

Dude... I am 25 and it is absolutely over at this point. Do not you think that I would drive if I could do it? I am just struggling with driving itself. I am a 25 year old supposed man who are unable to drive, a little toddler emasculated by female driving. Life is pointless if you cannot drive. You should be glad that you do have the capacity to drive.
And by the way, in Germany you have to pay at least 2000 Euro for a driver licence but that is most likely the bare minimum.
es ist vorbei brudi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Put Dem paper on some benz

• +1
i will never look like him

if i buy that car i will speed into a tree and kill myself because i dont look like him

• So Sad