Best used car to buy under 10000€?

0d5f1d60d5b7d06012a5d5205857d543
1b4fe19c79fcbc8d49fc5fa4c705c4a9

If you dont know how to fix them dont bother with anything cool that's used just lease a car tbh.
Is300 g35 cherokee only 97 and up older bmw me are pretty cool to all about 4 through 7k depends on condition dont speed all your money on the car keep at least a couple gs for repairs and shit these are just cars I like there is many more these are quite reliable aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
578H1FT

• +1
View attachment 268966View attachment 268968
If you dont know how to fix them dont bother with anything cool that's used just lease a car tbh.
Is300 g35 cherokee only 97 and up older bmw me are pretty cool to all about 4 through 7k depends on condition dont speed all your money on the car keep at least a couple gs for repairs and shit these are just cars I like there is many more these are quite reliable aswell

I will never drive such cars. This is just too infuriating. I have to watch other people having everything, being able to drive such cars, spcially females nowadays while I have to walk like a little cuck.

bumo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3328
I will never drive such cars. This is just too infuriating. I have to watch other people having everything, being able to drive such cars, spcially females nowadays while I have to walk like a little cuck.
goer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3328
why don't you just learn to drive jfl

why don't you just learn to drive jfl

This:
Dude... I am 25 and it is absolutely over at this point. Do not you think that I would drive if I could do it? I am just struggling with driving itself. I am a 25 year old supposed man who are unable to drive, a little toddler emasculated by female driving. Life is pointless if you cannot drive. You should be glad that you do have the capacity to drive.
And by the way, in Germany you have to pay at least 2000 Euro for a driver licence but that is most likely the bare minimum.

If you are struggling with driving as a grown up man, it is just over at this point. Man, I cannot comprehend it. You are 18 years old, have a driver licence, you even have friends and now you want to buy a somewhat decent car while I am 25 and have nothing of it. There is really no point in living such life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 1464
This:

If you are struggling with driving as a grown up man, it is just over at this point. Man, I cannot comprehend it. You are 18 years old, have a driver licence, you even have friends and now you want to buy a somewhat decent car while I am 25 and have nothing of it. There is really no point in living such life.
I agree. I'm 24 and the same problem man

• So Sad
This:

maybe try driving automatic if you struggle with manual

I do prefer manual tho

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I agree. I'm 24 and the same problem man

But you are somewhat ahead of me. I had to do driving simulation as a grown up man while females way younger than me had appointments for real driving lessons and even passed their driving test. This is too emasculating.

maybe try driving automatic if you struggle with manual

I do prefer manual tho

The only thing I should try it to end myself at this point. This is too emasculating and too humiliating.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
But you are somewhat ahead of me. I had to do driving simulatio nas a grown up man while females way younger than me had appointments for real driving lessons and even passed their driving test. This is too emasculating.

The only thing I should try it to end myself at this point. This is too emasculating and too humiliating.
Did you even take the driving test?

Did you even take the driving test?

This is not how it works here in Germany. You cannot do the test all of the sudden. You have to do various steps for it, which means you have to do driving lessons first. There are even mandatory driving lessons. I had 3 lessons in total, the first one a double lesson. On the first lesson the driving teacher told me, that I have no foundation whatsoever and keep in mind, I am 25 year old supposed man. On the second one he told me to do driving simulation first. I was literally the only one doing driving simulation. Driving simulation are another 10 lessons which means I do have 13 in total and I am still struggling with it.

This is not how it works here in Germany. You cannot do the test all of the sudden. You have to do various steps for it, which means you have to do driving lessons first. There are even mandatory driving lessons. I had 3 lessons in total, the first one a double lesson. On the first lesson the driving teacher told me, that I have no foundation whatsoever and keep in mind, I am 25 year old supposed man. On the second one he told me to do driving simulation first. I was literally the only one doing driving simulation. Driving simulation are another 10 lessons which means I do have 13 in total and I am still struggling with it.
I know how it works in Germany lol

I just thought you already took the test and failed

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3328
I know how it works in Germany lol

I just thought you already took the test and failed

Why do you think that when I already told you that I had to do driving simulation or that I am struggling with driving in general?

• +1

• +1
Why do you think that when I already told you that I had to do driving simulation or that I am struggling with driving in general?
Sorry man
I didn't understand you correctly
My bad

Sorry man
I didn't understand you correctly
My bad

It is actually my bad though since people who already can drive tend to do not understand from where I am coming from, it is only natural. In the end, it is my fault for being incompetent like that.

• So Sad
Mercedes Benz , BMW ,Audi or death
Limousine or coupe or death

Last edited:
  • Love it
It is actually my bad though since people who already can drive tend to do not understand from where I am coming from, it is only natural. In the end, it is my fault for being incompetent like that.
I learnt driving manual in 4-5 hours.
And i had never driven before that
You can do it bro

• +1
I prefer manual
The main problem for me was clutch control but i got the hang of it in 3-4 hours.

Driving automatic is a cakewalk compared to manual tbh

• +1
The main problem for me was clutch control but i got the hang of it in 3-4 hours.

Driving automatic is a cakewalk compared to manual tbh
Ever since I got a license I just enjoy driving around all-day lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AbandonShip
Ever since I got a license I just enjoy driving around all-day lol
Legit.
I drive at like 80 kmph on narrow himalayan roads.
People think i am crazy.
On highways i can easily hit 100-120 kmph

Driving here is very difficult cause the roads have very sharp turns and its easy to jump off a cliff if you arent careful

• +1
but this bro

buy a tmx pro wheel with shifter, but asseto corsa and euro truck simulator, spend 50hrs in each, then go to some roads with someone from your family and learn to drive there.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, AbandonShip and .👽.
Legit.
I drive at like 80 kmph on narrow himalayan roads.
People think i am crazy.
On highways i can easily hit 100-120 kmph

Driving here is very difficult cause the roads have very sharp turns and its easy to jump off a cliff if you arent careful
Bro you don't wanna know how fast I drive on the Autobahn 😳

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and AbandonShip
  • +1
Tell me bro.

We dont have any autobahns here:cry:
The fastest I went was a bit over 200 kmph

Could have gone faster but I'm still an inexperienced beginner driver lol

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and AbandonShip
just get a cheap civic. only subhumans and richcels buy a piece of vibrating and deteriorating metal/plastic. save for house

• Hmm...

you live in germany? go to nurburgring

• +1

Mirin tbh.

There is no way i can hit 200kmph here.

I have never seen that much speed irl

• +1

😳😳😳

• +1
I learnt driving manual in 4-5 hours.
And i had never driven before that
You can do it bro

It is because you are a Chad driver. Moggs me enormously.

• So Sad
It is because you are a Chad driver. Moggs me enormously.
No lol.
I made many mistakes too. Like shifting gears without pressing the clutch etc.
But i learned from those mistakes quickly

• +1
No lol.
Exactly. Practice makes perfect.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Pietrosiek

imagine 200 in corners

• Love it

Btw which car did you use to hit 200 kmph?

• +1
I finally found my bros itt.

I love cars tbh.

• Love it
No lol.

I am 25 year old supposed man who had to do driving simulation while females had appointments for real driving lessons.

I love cars and driving bro. Legit my favorite hobby right now.

source.gif

• So Sad
I am 25 year old supposed man who had to do driving simulation while females had appointments for real driving lessons.

source.gif
2 17yo driving cars

• +1
2 17yo driving cars

There is no point to live this life. I am being mogged and emasculated. I also will not watch it because I would cry.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
There is no point to live this life. I am being mogged and emasculated.
you need to learn, you need to start loving the car to drive it well

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
imagine driving a car

id instantly buy an YZF R25 and go vrooooooooom

• +1