Best users from A-Z

no tag no care You Could've Just Called This The "Cuckold List".
View attachment 1334024
You were 2 days old wanker
200.gif

How was I supposed to tagged a nobody?

• WTF
Reactions: Tryndamere
x

• Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess
no tag means you're subhuman for having
subhuman incel in the list but not me

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
iq gigacope and looks idk have never seen him
Today i left my basement to get my new phone in the city. And while walking during the town, i looked and analyzed peoples faces and see how they compare to me. I never really did this concieusly before, so i was shocked from the result. Also keep in mind I did this in the afternoon and i live in a pretty hypergamous country (switzerland).
So many fucking recessed subhumans, both males and females, walking around the street, not even realizing their own subhumaness. Every second male was a either a manlet, balding, old or had cuck eyes. Legit didnt see a single male that had deepset aestetic hunter eyes. And so many ugly females, not even makeup could hide their birth defect faces. Some people call this females with recessed jaws and chins cute and petite, but they look like freaks to me. Also unusually many ethnics, most of them below average face and height. What i learned from this is having good average growth with attractive eyes are quite rare. I legit think that like over 50% of population could benefit from a bimax /genio/ chin wing easily. This experience made me feel better about my own subhumaness, and im hopeful i can ascend after my bimax. Also to note, i think in school/college/parties/clubs people are usually younger, taller and better looking, so mogging them will be harder.
@OldVirgin @Nameless_Sunflower @PingPong @n0rthface @Thompsonz @Basedprincess @ArmadilioZaur @lutte @Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
brainlet cope + he's chad tbh
show me any good, useful, high iq threads of him
he isn't chad cause he
said himself he needs bimax and felt better about his own SUBHUMANESS
Meanwhile I was a chadlite as a kid/early teen and I know how it is to have girls lusting after me

• JFL
he isn't chad cause he
Meanwhile I was a chadlite as a kid/early teen and I know how it is to have girls lusting after me
he dmed me his face, he's 6.25psl and also he sat a Mensa IQ test irl and scored 145

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and xefo
brainlet cope + he's chad tbh

he isn't chad cause he
>10 days online
>Rot

Cope, seethe and dilate
@OldVirgin has seen my face in pm, he cant tell you my PSL level amd what surgeries i need

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin has seen my face in pm, he cant tell you my PSL level amd what surgeries i need
he dmed me his face, he's 6.25psl and also he sat a Mensa IQ test irl and scored 145
he isn't chad cause he
>10 days online
>Rot

Cope, seethe and dilate
He is like 6.5/10 with chad potential + tall (178 cm) and has wide frame with a few failos. After canthoplasty, bimax and nose bridge changes he is 8/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xefo, Basedprincess and subhuman incel
  • JFL
Nigger

• Woah
Nigger

• Woah