Best variant/type of Adderall or similar drugs?

T

This User Mogs You

Banned
For me, not a friend.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Modafinil mogs hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrownBoy, thecel, N3XT and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BrownBoy, This User Mogs You and 1 other person
If adderall is a 10 and sobriety is 0 then modafinil is a 3 jfl its just a wakefulness agent
This fucking ginger nigga went on the internet and lied to me?

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 3946 and TsarTsar444
This fucking ginger nigga went on the internet and lied to me?
Modafinil is literally the weakest drug on earth, i swear you will feel more of an high by eating something like liver or fish rich in omega 3 then you would from Modafinil :feelskek:.

But its giga turbo effective for being awake, like it more then any other drugs because it feels completely sober while being giga awake at the same time, unlike caffeine where you get jittery on Modafinil you can pull all nighter, take 200-300mg and feel like you have slept well, it's scary good for that purpose

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BrownBoy and This User Mogs You
But its giga turbo effective for being awake, like it more then any other drugs because it feels completely sober while being giga awake at the same time, unlike caffeine where you get jittery on Modafinil you can pull all nighter, take 200-300mg and feel like you have slept well, it's scary good for that purpose
This is not what I want. I want something that I can pop during an exam and get 120% brain power

• JFL
Reactions: This User Mogs You
If adderall is a 10 and sobriety is 0 then modafinil is a 3 jfl its just a wakefulness agent
Shit gets me wired. Can’t sleep, very focused and social, not hungry. Turns me into a monster without being meth

• Woah
Reactions: thegoat
I recently read a papper which discussed that the only gains you get from adderall is due to placebo in non-adhd people. So maybe you are better off with some other drug.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and coolguy1
@Unmoggablegingercel is right.
@TsarTsar444 is trolling or plain stupid and has no idea how to make proper use of it.

I've tried pretty much everything except the danger zone ones.

Go for Modafinil and have no expectations.
Start working and focus only on that.
See results at the end of the day/period.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy and TsarTsar444
Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine) is best but lasts very long. Regular dexamphetamine if u need something shorter lasting. Downside is that amphetamines are neurotoxic.

if u want something that isn’t neurotoxic u can try ritalin but it lasts pretty short and has brutal comedowns.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@Unmoggablegingercel is right.
@TsarTsar444 is trolling or plain stupid and has no idea how to make proper use of it.

I've tried pretty much everything except the danger zone ones.

Go for Modafinil and have no expectations.
Start working and focus only on that.
See results at the end of the day/period.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I have done every stimulant on the planet and started with the weakest ones (moda and caffeine). Modafinil is literally just coffee without the jitters and better alertness, it's no where near effective as adderall and not going to be even talking about meth :feelskek:. There is a reason nobody is addicted to modafinil and you don't see moda junkies.

You have just fallen for placebo because you don't have adhd or narcolepsy so even a sugar pill will work on you hard jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and coolguy1
Have you tried it? You become a high iq unstoppable machine for 12 hours

• JFL
Have you tried it? You become a high iq unstoppable machine for 12 hours
Yes it does help memory retention and alertness alot, but for motivation and being glued to something then amphetamines mogs to oblivion jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and coolguy1
Just use meth theory it’s more potent bro
Yes it does help memory retention and alertness alot, but for motivation and being glued to something then amphetamines mogs to oblivion jfl

• +1
I recently read a papper which discussed that the only gains you get from adderall is due to placebo in non-adhd people. So maybe you are better off with some other drug.
You must have never tried it then

Thing is how do you get these medicines and what credible store does one use.

I'm trying to get my hands on it for a long time. Only used Modafinizil which made my urine smell and Strattera Atoxemine which really didn't cut it for me.

If you want to pm to tell the store than please feel free to do so.

Take adderall while drunk it multiplies it its crazy af

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thegoat
Wouldn't that cancel out the effects?
Not at all if anything it makes it more potent at least for me]]

"Adderall is a stimulant and alcohol is a depressant. This does not mean that the two substances cancel each other out. Instead, they compete with each other in your body. This effect can cause them to hyperfixiate on the body"

I'm trying to get my hands on it for a long time. Only used Modafinizil which made my urine smell and Strattera Atoxemine which really didn't cut it for me.

You won’t be able to buy it from an online store. U need to find someone who gets the meds prescribed and buy from him or find a dealer.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy

You won’t be able to buy it from an online store. U need to find someone who gets the meds prescribed and buy from him or find a dealer.
;)

• +1
Phenylpiracetam

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Amphetamine derivatives like adderall squeeze CNS so much then sooner or later you will lose hair

@coolguy1 Lmao, I will concede on that one. English is not my first language.

Amphetamine derivatives like adderall squeeze CNS so much then sooner or later you will lose hair
Adhd niggas take that shit everyday so using it sparingly wont make u bald

Adderall is impossible to get a hold of so not even worth discussing

Adderall is impossible to get a hold of so not even worth discussing
Idk where u live but lisdex/dexamphetamine is pretty easy to get here (in the Netherlands)

Idk where u live but lisdex/dexamphetamine is pretty easy to get here (in the Netherlands)
How do you know it's legit and not pressed meth like most street amph?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and BrownBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, apocalypse and Deleted member 13787
Ritalin/concerta

Brand name adderall is unmatched