HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
mqdefault.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: HighTGymcel
thats 4chan /fa/ meme called terrorwave. cool pics in threads tho

the only thing gayer than vaporwave is vaporwave that doesnt even use vaporwave music

why am i listening to 2000s hipster disco with le epic vapor faggotry

the only thing gayer than vaporwave is vaporwave that doesnt even use vaporwave music

Has this avi and calls other things faggot :lul:

cope, this is the best video

a

actually its raped witch house

Has this avi and calls other things faggot :lul:
View attachment 122770
I FUCKING OWN YOU, YOU LITTLE TWINK FAGGOT VIRGIN

wVSzTcM.gif

HOW
CAN I BE GAY WHEN I FUCK YOUR WHORE MOTHER ON A DAILY BASIS, YOU UTTER TRANNY TWINK FAGGOT SUBHUMAN?

a5Vogp7.gif

KEEP
WATCHING YOUR SHITTY VAPORWAVE VIDEOS AND CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP, YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF SOON, I KNOW THIS. YOU ARENT THE FIRST UTTER TRUECEL SUBHUMAN AND YOU WONT BE THE LAST, YOU WERE BULLIED IN SCHOOL AND IGNORED BY EVERY FEMALE YOU EVER LIKED, EVEN YOUR OWN WHORE MOTHER WHO WOULD FUCK NIGGERS IN THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL AFTER A LONG DAY OF BEING HUMILIATED AND OSTRACIZED BY YOUR PEERS.

7VGOFkX.gif

YOURE
A FUCKING A LOSER, INCEL VIRGIN AND YOU WILL CRY THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC DAYS AWAY UNTIL YOU KILL YOURSELF OUT OF SHAME, AND YOUR BITCH SLUT MOTHER WILL BE TOO BUSY SERVICING MY ROBUST COCK TO EVEN ATTEND THE FUNERAL OF HER OWN UGLY INCEL SON EVEN SHE COULDNT LOVE

spzZZ3q.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

HOW
CAN I BE GAY WHEN I FUCK YOUR WHORE MOTHER ON A DAILY BASIS, YOU UTTER TRANNY TWINK FAGGOT SUBHUMAN?

a5Vogp7.gif

KEEP
WATCHING YOUR SHITTY VAPORWAVE VIDEOS AND CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP, YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF SOON, I KNOW THIS. YOU ARENT THE FIRST UTTER TRUECEL SUBHUMAN AND YOU WONT BE THE LAST, YOU WERE BULLIED IN SCHOOL AND IGNORED BY EVERY FEMALE YOU EVER LIKED, EVEN YOUR OWN WHORE MOTHER WHO WOULD FUCK NIGGERS IN THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL AFTER A LONG DAY OF BEING HUMILIATED AND OSTRACIZED BY YOUR PEERS.

7VGOFkX.gif

YOURE
A FUCKING A LOSER, INCEL VIRGIN AND YOU WILL CRY THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC DAYS AWAY UNTIL YOU KILL YOURSELF OUT OF SHAME, AND YOUR BITCH SLUT MOTHER WILL BE TOO BUSY SERVICING MY ROBUST COCK TO EVEN ATTEND THE FUNERAL OF HER OWN UGLY INCEL SON EVEN SHE COULDNT LOVE

spzZZ3q.gif

Attachments

• 1569739071641.png
    1569739071641.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller