Best wagecucking job? Doordash? Ubereats?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Sacrificing every day of my life, all of my effort into moneymaxxing for surgery. Literally like running through the jungle chasing a deer here tier effort into my ascension. Trying to ascend my genetic lineage.

Is doordash a viable method? Consider I ALREADY HAVE A JOB but need something that pays a bit more so in my free time on MY OWN SCHEDULE I can use my own effort. I have never done or used Uber eats or doordash. I would like to do this on a motorcycle in the city to save on gas. Is this even an option?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Danish_Retard, justinzayn and 4 others
just try them and see which one works better in your area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
just try them and see which one works better in your area
I’ve legit never even delivered a fucking pizza on my life. Much less on a bike. Don’t even know the process. Can it even be done on a fucking motorcycle jfl

I’ve legit never even delivered a fucking pizza on my life. Much less on a bike. Don’t even know the process. Can it even be done on a fucking motorcycle jfl

you'll need a car

sign up on the app go through the inspection then turn on the app and accept deliveries

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16220
you'll need a car

sign up on the app go through the inspection then turn on the app and accept deliveries
Dude my car is brand new but it’s wretched on gas. It is possible to do the inspection in a new car like mine then actually do the deliveries on a motorcycle jfl

@Native

example of delivering

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16474
Dude my car is brand new but it’s wretched on gas. It is possible to do the inspection in a new car like mine then actually do the deliveries on a motorcycle jfl
pretty sure it tells them what car u are in so the person getting the food might report u :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
is it even profitable when driving a car?

• JFL
pretty sure it tells them what car u are in so the person getting the food might report u :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dude THEY DO NOT WANT ME TO ASCEND. Like literally in my current car I would be LOSING money since gas is $5 a gallon and my car REQUIRES PREMIUM and gets like 17 MPG it’s 450 horsepower.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, smvmaxxertilllate and 3 others
based tho

i need to stop rotting on discord and focus on money also:feelsbadman:

Just be a waiter part time or work in a warehouse if you're too aspie for that.

Just be a waiter part time or work in a warehouse if you're too aspie for that.
i need a job on the side i specifically said this

you can literally choose your hours for either of these
I have worked in warehousing before that’s not how it works dude

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
yeah i’ve been thinking of doing uber eats on motorcycle for a while now
i’ve heard some people have had trouble registering with a motorcycle plate though so you should either register your car plate and just use your bike or say your using a bicycle

I have worked in warehousing before that’s not how it works dude
one of the first things they literally ask you is what time you're available, unless you're current job is not on a fixed schedule there's no reason to pick ubereats/doordash over that.

one of the first things they literally ask you is what time you're available, unless you're current job is not on a fixed schedule there's no reason to pick ubereats/doordash over that.
i cannot have another job with my current job i need on the side holy shit can you read dude? it’s painful having to talk to people like you.

Software Engineer since it's high paying and you can WFH. Also these jobs provide many amenities like cheap healthy food, personal company gym, free booze, etc. You need to be slightly above average intelligence though.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16220
Software Engineer since it's high paying and you can WFH. Also these jobs provide many amenities like cheap healthy food, personal company gym, free booze, etc. You need to be slightly above average intelligence though.
im average intelligence dude…

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
is it even profitable when driving a car?
It’s extremely profitable if you do it in a crowded city on an electric scooter or bike with free charge ports

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17829
Web development. You build websites and web applications for people. A lot of the stuff you can copy from online

• +1
become a night shift security guard

you dont have to do anything besides just standing and walk around to make sure nobody is in the building

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16220, fjor2096 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Musician 4 Me
Saxofon

• JFL
i cannot have another job with my current job i need on the side holy shit can you read dude? it’s painful having to talk to people like you.
Consider I ALREADY HAVE A JOB but need something that pays a bit more so in my free time on MY OWN SCHEDULE I can use my own effort.
So then put down your free time as your availability. Mirin IQ.

being a banker/merchant

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
Hedge fund analyst

Use your free time to learn a marketable skill it wont pay off for a while but you need to think long term and you should reconsider if the surgery is worth the money.

• +1
Dude THEY DO NOT WANT ME TO ASCEND. Like literally in my current car I would be LOSING money since gas is $5 a gallon and my car REQUIRES PREMIUM and gets like 17 MPG it’s 450 horsepower.
legit

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sacrificing every day of my life, all of my effort into moneymaxxing for surgery. Literally like running through the jungle chasing a deer here tier effort into my ascension. Trying to ascend my genetic lineage.

Is doordash a viable method? Consider I ALREADY HAVE A JOB but need something that pays a bit more so in my free time on MY OWN SCHEDULE I can use my own effort. I have never done or used Uber eats or doordash. I would like to do this on a motorcycle in the city to save on gas. Is this even an option?
just work in a warehouse or sell drugs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You can still be one it will just be a bit harder and take more effort. Start off with at-home courses and shit it will pay off in due time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
It’s extremely profitable if you do it in a crowded city on an electric scooter or bike with free charge ports
Yeah a Honda CBF125 has an mpg of like 100 or some shit and can use cheap petrol.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 16220
idk how it is in America, but in Denmark you can get truck certified for like 200€ and a days work and get like +5€/hr after it. Might be worth it to invest into depending on how much you need to work for surgeries.

I'm doing the same too, it's soul destroying man, I have work in a factory. Doing the same shit 9 hours every day... at least I'll be able to use the company gym...

• JFL
Catfish reddit fucktards and make them pay for your fake onlyfans

• JFL
Catfish reddit fucktards and make them pay for your fake onlyfans
Is this real JFL dm me if you have a method that’s hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Is this real JFL dm me if you have a method that’s hilarious
it's actually real, i've seen people here do it and on reddit. I don't know shit about it. But my advice:

Find a gl girl with a good body that you can't reverse image search otherwise they will find out. Bonus if she got bikini pics and bikini selfies that don't show up on reverse image search.

If they ask for nudes just get nudes from google, excluding the face, make sure the body matches and it looks realistic

U have to set up paypal in such a way that they can't get a refund, maybe other payment method, it could be risky and you may get arrested or banned easily. These are my only tips, idk anything else but u can find good stuff if you search on this site and reddit, maybe others