Best way to businessmax (made 2.5k / month at 14) | very short "guide"

zsombi

zsombi

Hate the man in the mirror
The best way to businessmax (especially online) is to find loopholes to make a lot of money. You have to find, and learn how to use them by yourself, like as I did. Thats why they work so well, but could be hard at the same time, beacuse most of the time theres no help , no available guides / tutorials on the internet about them (mostly beacuse they're illegal / unknown / private)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, poopoohead, 5.5psl and 3 others
The best way to businessmax (especially online) is to find loopholes to make a lot of money. You have to find, and learn how to use them by yourself, like as I did. Thats why they work so well, but could be hard at the same time, beacuse most of the time theres no help , no available guides / tutorials on the internet about them (mostly beacuse they're illegal / unknown / private)
Browse the internet and keep the normie stuff to a minimum theory which is legit, I can confirm it.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, nandor and Deleted member 24347
ah yes great guide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, TheBrownOne, PseudoMaxxer and 12 others
28358.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, ;-; and zsombi
btw legit i made 20k in 2 months like this at 16

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and irrumator praetor
its hard to explain "how to", but yeah i can confirm that there are a lot of loopholes and things where you can make some ez profit, you have to be curious and pay a lot of attention to anything that moves some ammount of $

• +1
Reactions: babineux and zsombi
tf these guys above me are talking about, stop talking in charades and explain properly :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Van
tf these guys above me are talking about, stop talking in charades and explain properly :rage:
You expect these larping incel forum posters to actually ever say anything even constructive? Cope

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, hey, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
its hard to explain "how to", but yeah i can confirm that there are a lot of loopholes and things where you can make some ez profit, you have to be curious and pay a lot of attention to anything that moves some ammount of $
Exactly

i love it when 14 year old kids make their first pennies online and start spewing nonsense out their mouth as if they’re enlightened. fucking hilarious

Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
What is this shit? Lesson 37 from your idol Dan Lok?

its legit i made 300k in a year dm me for my course (its only 399 with a discout)

• JFL
Reactions: Gabo3575 and Deleted member 32486
Making money is so easy if you know where to look for on the internet

I legit made 2k in a month

Wont tell you how,but its pretty easy and obvious haha

I got all the proof

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
I never believe this shit, if this was legit, tell me via PM what you did

bro said a whole lotta nothing

Send a photo of the money for proof
Otherwise this is larp