Best way to debloat?

M

man733

Iron
This potassium shit everyone is suddenly saying is bad due to increasing the resistence or something so what do i even do to debloat safe method

Keep pouring carbohydrates down your neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Running! and Nirvana
I don’t wanna be a stick tho
Try keto then idk. Either try keto and cut carbs entirely or play the long game and gain muscle (you will bloat) but then lose bf and you wont look like a stick and wont be bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Can you say foods I should avoid than like with carbs
don’t eat anything prepackaged, eat natural food like steak with butter, fruits and vegetables. don’t eat cookies, cake, bread, or anything baked basically

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TitusA
Try keto then idk. Either try keto and cut carbs entirely or play the long game and gain muscle (you will bloat) but then lose bf and you wont look like a stick and wont be bloated.
i basically eat only meat, fruits and sometimes vegetables, although not very often. i do omad and eat around 2-3 steaks and watermelon and pineapple for dessert, plantain chips if im feeling frisky 😉 and i have a better body than i’ve ever had. i have a v taper with wide clavicles and i constantly get asked if im a gymcel when i dont touch weights. trust the process man.

don’t eat anything prepackaged, eat natural food like steak with butter, fruits and vegetables. don’t eat cookies, cake, anything baked basically
Yeah just eating a ton of potassium wont debloat u if the rest of ur diets still terrible.

• +1
Yeah just eating a ton of potassium wont debloat u if the rest of ur diets still terrible.
most common mistake people make, good diet and healthy lifestyle = healthy appearance and body. most of the foods the fda approves is clearly unhealthy, look at the average weight in america compared to 100-200 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
most common mistake people make, good diet and healthy lifestyle = healthy appearance and body. most of the foods the fda approves is clearly unhealthy, look at the average weight in america compared to 100-200 years ago.
Bread is bad right

• +1
Also look for things tht bloat ur stomach like food intollerances or things that cause acid reflux. For example if I have strong coffee on an empty stomach it bloats my stomach and whenever my stomach bloats my face does to not sure why.

This potassium shit everyone is suddenly saying is bad due to increasing the resistence or something so what do i even do to debloat safe method
Where the fuck are you retards getting that you gain resistance to fucking potassium? Do you guys also think you gain resistance to salt the more you eat it?

Do your research nigga
What the fuck do you mean do your research you fucking ape? There is 0 fucking evidence for your body gaining resistance to potassium’s diuretic effects over time? Honestly just fucking rope ATP