Best way to drink water?

Swimcell

Swimcell

21st Century Schizoid Man
I’ve been increasing my water intake to try and health/skinmaxx, but I’ve reached a bit of an impasse. If I drink from the tap I get nuked with fluoride. If I drink from a plastic water bottle I get nuked with estrogenic micro plastics.

Is the way to go glass bottled water like Voss? Should I collect rainwater or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
You can either drink it with your anus or filter it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 7 others
I’ve been increasing my water intake to try and health/skinmaxx, but I’ve reached a bit of an impasse. If I drink from the tap I get nuked with fluoride. If I drink from a plastic water bottle I get nuked with estrogenic micro plastics.

Is the way to go glass bottled water like Voss? Should I collect rainwater or something?
Please die from covid19 soy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645 and Patient A
I drink it through a trumpet atm. When the water goes through it, its ions bind with the gold copper and creates more digestive enzymes and IGF-1 once it enters your system. Also upregulates your tissue recovery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 12 others
Use charcoal filters and reverse osmosis to get rid of soy, flouride and xanestrogens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
inject

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others

I was told u have to boil it whichever u pick that's not coming in glass

• +1
In plastic bottles the leaching rate is proportional to temperature, so cold or room temperature water will absorb a nearly indetectible amount. Unless you are weirdo who likes to heat up plastic bottles then you are fine.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 5 others
Please die from covid19 soy.
Tfw not wanting to drink estrogen plastic in 2019 makes you soy.
I drink it through a trumpet atm. When the water goes through it, its ions bind with the gold copper and creates more digestive enzymes and IGF-1 once it enters your system. Also upregulates your tissue recovery.
High IQ, have you considered trombonemaxxing for an increased effect?
In plastic bottles the leaching rate is proportional to temperature, so cold or room temperature water will absorb a nearly indetectible amount. Unless you are weirdo who likes to heat up plastic bottles then you are fine.
Thank you for clearing this up. I saw a study on micro plastics that scared me :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Patient A and 1 other person

Thank you for clearing this up. I saw a study on micro plastics that scared me :feelsmage:
I buy mineral water the majority of the time. But when I run out I just drink tap water you complete and utter worthless amoeba waste product.

• +1

My Trombone is coming but fucking corona is slowing down the delivery. I heard trombones are more potent

• +1
Am I mentally sick for being on this forum

• +1
drinking water through your nose is the best because all the mucus traps the bacterias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
I actually drink water from my toilet because the bacteria in the toilet bowl help my immune system strengthen in preparation for Covid-19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Patient A
I buy mineral water the majority of the time. But when I run out I just drink tap water you complete and utter worthless amoeba waste product.
why so angry fren?
I actually drink water from my toilet because the bacteria in the toilet bowl help my immune system strengthen in preparation for Covid-19
Mmmmm

• +1
My Trombone is coming but fucking corona is slowing down the delivery. I heard trombones are more potent
No Trom for your recessed bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Seth Walsh and Patient A
through mouth..preferably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Uncle Sam
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
Rectal administration is better reaches the bloodstream quicker that way
talking from experience oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
Work out I can give you some programs

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dutcher
lol why do you live in a shithole with fluoridated water. yeah rainwater collection works just make sure the roof and piping only contains non-toxic materials. better than that filtering shit does that even remove fluoride

• +1
lol why do you live in a shithole with fluoridated water. yeah rainwater collection works just make sure the roof and piping only contains non-toxic materials. better than that filtering shit does that even remove fluoride
what country do you live in that doesnt use fluoride in the water?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 6401
Drink water from the sea

• +1
what country do you live in that doesnt use fluoride in the water?
Out of a population of about three-quarters of a billion, under 14 million people (approximately 2%) in Europe receive artificially-fluoridated water. Those people are in the UK (5,797,000), Republic of Ireland (4,780,000), Spain (4,250,000), and Serbia (300,000).[22]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Out of a population of about three-quarters of a billion, under 14 million people (approximately 2%) in Europe receive artificially-fluoridated water. Those people are in the UK (5,797,000), Republic of Ireland (4,780,000), Spain (4,250,000), and Serbia (300,000).[22]
No wonder people in Europe are so bigger

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 6401