best way to find random foids online?

sprout

sprout

vintage
any apps or social media? i mainly use instagram, but from there, whats the best way to get foids to find ur acc? i just wanna get them obsessed with me

yubo ig

• +1
Reactions: sprout
yubo is far, far better than wizz. i tried wizz once and it fucking sucks

• JFL
Honestly? Instagram. Pulled a girl who lives close to me yesterday. Has severe mental issues I'm gonna block her ass

• +1
Reactions: sprout and Mizi44
Instagram

• +1
will try it out, any specific way to get alot of them or just based on looks?
just add your best pics, choose ideal age range and most importantly, spam swipe left or whatever the 'yes' option is 1000 times a day and youll get plenty of interest. legit

• +1
just add your best pics, choose ideal age range and most importantly, spam swipe left or whatever the 'yes' option is 1000 times a day and youll get plenty of interest. legit
alr thanks brother. appreciate it. will def see if it works

• Love it
Reactions: mid
sach-hai-kya-v0-9gl3f8hrrcvb1.jpg
aWEKLGK_460s.jpg

any apps or social media? i mainly use instagram, but from there, whats the best way to get foids to find ur acc? i just wanna get them obsessed with me
‘Htn curry’
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Be htn MINIMUM and use any social media made by the jews.

All women online are spoiled, you need to find a shy girl irl and give her attention but not too much.