Best way to fix crowded uneven teeth + slight overbite

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
My teeth are pretty subhuman, not showing pictures because I don’t want to feel suicidal but the top and bottom teeth basically can’t even fit close together because the teeth are so crowded and uneven. Only two options I know for this is braces or invisalign. Thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Solution
AscendingHero
My teeth are pretty subhuman, not showing pictures because I don’t want to feel suicidal but the top and bottom teeth basically can’t even fit close together because the teeth are so crowded and uneven. Only two options I know for this is braces or invisalign. Thoughts ?
Fix the root cause for crowded teeth and recessed mandible, which is the maxila. The foundation of the house is broken, you cannot start trying to tinker around on a weak foundation

Tinkering with the teeth which is only a symptom will bear no good results

MSE+facepulling + and then maybe SOFT or IMDO for mandible

Look into things like starecta or appliances biobloc if youre young enough.

Those with class 2s tend to have bidental drop off and weak chins and...
Fix the root cause for crowded teeth and recessed mandible, which is the maxila. The foundation of the house is broken, you cannot start trying to tinker around on a weak foundation

Those with class 2s tend to have bidental drop off and weak chins and jaws.

So erupt your lower teeth and properly aligen the jaws after expansion. Genio is always an option, for vertical lengthening or sheer saggital (forward protrusion) of the chin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and twilight
Solution

So erupt your lower teeth and properly aligen the jaws after expansion. Genio is always an option, for vertical lengthening or sheer saggital protrusion for the chin
caging at me seeing this before and deluding myself into thinking i don't need any of this shit, i never got to thank you

I'm 18, assuming i need to just get mse + facepulling and bsso/imdo (which do you think?), do i get stuff like braces or imvislaign after these procedures? or will they fix the crowding naturally (soz if this is a dumb question i'm not really knowledgable on looksmax beyond rubbing tret on your face jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
caging at me seeing this before and deluding myself into thinking i don't need any of this shit, i never got to thank you

I'm 18, assuming i need to just get mse + facepulling and bsso/imdo (which do you think?), do i get stuff like braces or imvislaign after these procedures? or will they fix the crowding naturally (soz if this is a dumb question i'm not really knowledgable on looksmax beyond rubbing tret on your face jfl
Yea normally you'll have to get invasalign or braces (recommend invaslign) after mse to deal with the diastema and to tilt the teeth back in properly.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Yea normally you'll have to get invasalign or braces (recommend invaslign) after mse to deal with the diastema and to tilt the teeth back in properly.
legendary user, inshallah you overdose on the vaginas of gigastacies

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
legendary user, inshallah you overdose on the vaginas of gigastacies
From your mouth to god's ears @alienmaxxer 😍

also alienmaxxer anything to add/address OP?

• +1
Reactions: Roge and twilight

So erupt your lower teeth and properly aligen the jaws after expansion. Genio is always an option, for vertical lengthening or sheer saggital (forward protrusion) of the chin
Can you help with similar question in DMs?