Best way to fix this face?

Overload

Overload

🐤❌🧲

I'm considering surgery to lift the left eye for symmetry and a custom jaw implant to improve symmetry and enhance size.

But tell me what you would recommend.

lefort4

• +1
Reactions: Salience and SubhumanCurrycel
Horrible base gg

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, onfiresems, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
being born again

Girls dont care about looks sweetie
Just work on your personality!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
nice

Thanks friend :^)

I tried that but I couldn't fit.

Graycel taking the shots with good humor, mirin ur mental strenght my fellow subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Lux, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
Also ur maxilla Is sunken to the next Galaxy Man u definetely need to talk with a maxillofacial surgeon for jaw surgery before considering any tipe of implant

• +1
Reactions: Lux, onfiresems, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Also ur maxilla Is sunken to the next Galaxy Man u definetely need to talk with a maxillofacial surgeon for jaw surgery before considering any tipe of implant
My orthodontist would send me to someone at the state's university hospital, is that good enough or who should I talk to?

We always say here and with good reasons, if you need any maxillofacial surgery you get that done FIRST, and re-assess afterwards.

You need Bimax, and I'm 99% sure with CCW rotation as well. So get a CT Scan ASAP, and send it to a maxillofacial surgeon, say you want maximum aesthetic results.

This is what Bimax+CCW results look like. These guys are coming from worst starting points, but you see how their lower thirds are improved tremendously, to the point that their lower 3rd now looks better than yours does presently.

N8mMYwU

KmlAAuC

As you see, maxillofacial surgery is ALWAYS superior to custom implants, when fixing a recessed jaw. It doesn't only fix your lower jaw alone, but your mouth, all the soft tissue between your nostrils and chin, your nose base becomes more forward set. Implants don't even compare to maxillofacial surgery when it comes to lower third.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded, Good_Little_Goy, Overload and 1 other person
My orthodontist would send me to someone at the state's university hospital, is that good enough or who should I talk to?

Whats your budget for jaw surgery?

@DatGuyYouLike Great advice, bro. I did get a CT scan this summer. Total budget for everything is $70k. I could afford more if the difference was really worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
@DatGuyYouLike Great advice, bro. I did get a CT scan this summer. Total budget for everything is $70k. I could afford more if the difference was really worth it.

Bimax CCW costs 15k-25k euros in Italy (they have very good aesthetic results without charging too much like some more recognised surgeons, and its 1st world country so your not gonna get butchered).

After that, you will likely need zygo implants, so your upper midface matches your new lower third projection. For this you have to go with Eppley or Yaremchuk, for the simple fact these 2 guys have 10x more experience than any other surgeons when it comes to designing zygo implants. This is crucial because they can easily look fake and unaesthetic if designed wrong for your face.

Yaremchuk and Eppley both cost roughly 16k dollars for the custom zygo implants.

Then finally you might want a nose job, not because you need one now, but because bimax sometimes widens the nostrils a little bit. It might look good or it could need rhinoplasty if your being a perfectionist. This is just a final topping and wont make a huge difference. The biggest difference will be from the first 2 surgeries bimax and custom zygo implants.

So 2 surgeries with an optional 3rd if needed/wanted. If you want help with which surgeon to go with for bimax, PM me and I can show some results from the Italian surgeons, and people here who posted their experience on this website with said surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, kuroganeikki and Overload
@DatGuyYouLike I can't send PMs, do you have discord?

-Fix hair somehow to get tiktok prettyboy fringe
-double jaw
-hazel contacts
-darker/dense eyebrows with castor oil + eyebrow pencil

then lose bf and build muscles

then go slay asap