Best way to gain undereye support during puberty

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

I was brought here by fate.
For some reason my undereye support turned to shit recently and I have no clue how. Is there any possible way to gain it without needing surgery or whatever shitty advice you guys already bring to the table.

Sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope_detector and Deleted member 7173
For some reason my undereye support turned to shit recently and I have no clue how. Is there any possible way to gain it without needing surgery or whatever shitty advice you guys already bring to the table.
Fix your posture, sleep more, and start mewing
These will encourage forward growth and push your maxilla forward, which will allow for increased undereye support

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Fix your posture, and start mewing
These will encourage forward growth and push your maxilla forward, which will allow for increased undereye support
Been doing that, I mightve tried bone smashing hehe couldve been a factor to the bags (didnt punch the shit out of my face however it was some pressure to the lower orbitals)

ask the maxilla kindly to move itself forward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, AscendingHero, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Been doing that, I mightve tried bone smashing hehe couldve been a factor to the bags (didnt punch the shit out of my face however it was some pressure to the lower orbitals)
Bonesmashing made your under eye worse?

Fix your posture, sleep more, and start mewing
t.mike mew alt

fat maxxing (legit)

• +1
Reactions: Salience
Bonesmashing made your under eye worse?
I dont know man, my eyes are hooded now for the most part but it looks like i gave up my under eye in exchange for that

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Which part were you Bonesmashing?
I doubt it was enough force to fracture the bone, it was just a bullshit test i tried out, i didnt give myself a mayweather hookshot or something like that

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Cope with infraorbital implants if it's that bad. It's what I'm doing

Cope with infraorbital implants if it's that bad. It's what I'm doing
Its not something thats suifuel but its something to take notice of if you know what i mean

Ask this guy
Selfie

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Its not something thats suifuel but its something to take notice of if you know what i mean
Just cope that yours aren't as bad as mine (most likely)
Screenshot 20200927 130119

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634