Best way to get bigger wrists?

D

Deleted member 466

Silver
or is it completely genetic.

Strongman training. E.g. pulling a weight stack with a rope

Boulder carrying etc

I don’t think there’s any way to actually make your wrists bigger, just forearms which help the appearance a bit. Maybe high quality HGH taken for a long time but no one got money for it jfl they ain’t that important tho it’s a meme, face, height, and shoulder width r all that matters

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Strongman training. E.g. pulling a weight stack with a rope

Boulder carrying etc

farmer carrys?

guess ill have to focus on fore arms ams grip. guy above says they dont matter than much and i actually agree.

100% genetic. No exercise can make your wrists (ulna/raidus) bigger, your forearm muscles yes. The amount of misinformation on this site is staggering

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Deleted member 466 and Future Arablite
100% genetic. No exercise can make your wrists (ulna/raidus) bigger, your forearm muscles yes. The amount of misinformation on this site is staggering

You dont even lift and provide incorrect info about steroids
farmer carrys?

guess ill have to focus on fore arms ams grip. guy above says they dont matter than much and i actually agree.

Yes, anything heavy af to build the connective tissue. I've added about .25 inches over 2 years with just regular lifting.

Last edited:
Bro I doubt anything can increase the circumference of your wrist bones after you're doing growing.

You dont even lift and provide incorrect info about steroids

ahahahaha, yes I only bench double my bodyweight and 2.5xATG squat. ROFLMAO at you

Olympic weightlifting + roids during puberty

ahahahaha, yes I only bench double my bodyweight and 2.5xATG squat. ROFLMAO at you

Fucking lol then at making zero gains on your wrists

Bones do not grow *larger* with loading. Loading only increase the bone mineral density in bones which can decrease your risk of fracture etc. If you believed weight-bearing exercise makes your wrists, knees, ankles or whatever other joint bigger just LOL. You also have ZERO experience, probably a teenager.
Olympic weightlifting + roids during puberty
Wrong. Reverse causality. Strength sports favour lifters with thicker joints in general (you can always find exceptions). Basketball favours guys that are above average in height. Gymnastics favours shorter/lighter guys.

Last edited:
You wont make them bigger, just accept them how they are.

agemaxxing

or hammer nail everyday

I don’t think there’s any way to actually make your wrists bigger, just forearms which help the appearance a bit. Maybe high quality HGH taken for a long time but no one got money for it jfl they ain’t that important tho it’s a meme, face, height, and shoulder width r all that matters
and neck improves your face tbh

or is it completely genetic.
your bones are genetical: if you do weight training your bones become more dense/heavy but their shape doesn't change.

the only solution would be asking a plastic surgeon for a silicone implant, or wearing many bracelets to hide your wrists

Wrists are a fucking meme.

They're no indicator or frame potential.

I have a 22" bideltoid (with pump), 12" waist @ 6'1.

And I have 6.1" wrist.... soo??

It might just be coincidence but it seems like people who work manual labor or trade skill type jobs develop huge wrists and forearms over their life. My Grandpas wristmog most people it seems.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
frame is not genetic u retarded subhuman dog. look at ur dad and look at u. look and ur granddad and look at u. prob have 8+ inch wrists unless they spent most their time insane as kids. the reason ur wrist is small is from being in a bad environment to adapt to robust frame. many retard in this forum

What's is the feasible improvement in wrist circumference. I am at 6.5", and it looks bad.

Bonesmashing.