best way to get muscle

B

boohooga

Iron
i workout every 2 days, however more often than not i feel shitty during working out. i do full body btw
i was thinking of a better way and the following came to mind:
isnt it better to just workout throughout the day, everyday. like the workout u have in mind but just split it throughout the day.
for example, everytime i got downstairs or before i wash my hands ill do a set of pull ups, or when sitting at ur desk doing a set of push ups every 15 or 30 minutes.
or just a set or 2 of muscle isolation for example a set or two of bicep curls or side laterals.
i remember doing this last summer for a week for pull ups only, everytime before i washed my hands or saw my pull up bar or went downstairs i'd do a set of pull ups, this resulted in me doing like 6-7 sets of pull ups a day, i did so for a week and after a week of me doing this i went back to my regular workout routine and when i went to do pull ups i could do 3 sets of 15 where as before that i only was able to do around 7-10 reps a set, meaning on average 8 reps a set for 3 sets, meaning an increase of averagely 7 reps a set for 3 sets only within a week. another positive is ur body will be active almost all the time and ur muscles will have more blood flowing through them, this also makes me atleast feel less tired and more motivated and disciplined. and this id much rather do than almost 2 hours of consecutive working out which lowkey makes me depressed.

lmk what yall think, if yall had experiences and if this is efficient, after all farmers and many people who work in labor especially back in the day were above average muscular and lean.

dnr; working out full body every day, but dispersing your sets throughout the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
just do 10×10 bench press every day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Dreadnoughtus and Deleted member 15302
That seems retarded
Just focus on different muscle groups every time you workout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and thecel
just do ppl bro what is this autistic shit

• +1
Reactions: Kami, Yerico7 and Deleted member 8908
and eat food bruh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
That seems retarded
Just focus on different muscle groups every time you workout
just do ppl bro what is this autistic shit
full body is obviously superior, but what im saying is that taking so much time at once just to workout aint doin it for me anymore, its not enjoyable. im nost a newbie, i have decent gains and body but im at the point where i dont find joy in working out. i love the results that come from it from how i look to how i feel. but i sense that this might be better without compromising gains, because if i did full body every 2 days, i can do full body every day but spread it throughout the day, just like someone who works in labor.

full body is obviously superior, but what im saying is that taking so much time at once just to workout aint doin it for me anymore, its not enjoyable. im nost a newbie, i have decent gains and body but im at the point where i dont find joy in working out. i love the results that come from it from how i look to how i feel. but i sense that this might be better without compromising gains, because if i did full body every 2 days, i can do full body every day but spread it throughout the day, just like someone who works in labor.
"superior"
You work out twice a week bro stfu

OP is right. The worse your genetics, the higher you have to push frequency.

And all our genetics are garbage or we'd not be here.

• So Sad
Reactions: boohooga
OP is right. The worse your genetics, the higher you have to push frequency.

And all our genetics are garbage or we'd not be here.
Pussy lol

Pussy lol
true, i already go huge from full body every 2 days since i made this post, i just surpress my lazyness and not wanting to workout by working out

Full gymmaxxing guide with exercise tutorials, training program, strength standards, realistic expectations, and motivation:

i workout every 2 days, however more often than not i feel shitty during working out. i do full body btw
isnt it better to just workout throughout the day, everyday. like the workout u have in mind but just split it throughout the day.
for example, everytime i got downstairs or before i wash my hands ill do a set of pull ups, or when sitting at ur desk doing a set of push ups every 15 or 30 minutes.
or just a set or 2 of muscle isolation for example a set or two of bicep curls or side laterals.
i remember doing this last summer for a week for pull ups only, everytime before i washed my hands or saw my pull up bar or went downstairs i'd do a set of pull ups, this resulted in me doing like 6-7 sets of pull ups a day, i did so for a week and after a week of me doing this i went back to my regular workout routine and when i went to do pull ups i could do 3 sets of 15 where as before that i only was able to do around 7-10 reps a set, meaning on average 8 reps a set for 3 sets, meaning an increase of averagely 7 reps a set for 3 sets only within a week. another positive is ur body will be active almost all the time and ur muscles will have more blood flowing through them, this also makes me atleast feel less tired and more motivated and disciplined. and this id much rather do than almost 2 hours of consecutive working out which lowkey makes me depressed.

lmk what yall think, if yall had experiences and if this is efficient, after all farmers and many people who work in labor especially back in the day were above average muscular and lean.

dnr; working out full body every day, but dispersing your sets throughout the day.
steroids

Apply enough force and more reps