Social skills are far more important than you think.

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
Was inspired to make this thread after I spent some time with my dad this weekend. Hes a good looking dude for his age, amazing aging genetics, no hairloss at all, chad eye area, limited wrinkles, hes 6'1 and isn't fat. 6/10 PSL even at 50 years old. When he was younger he wasnt too remarkable looking but he had god tier social skills. He was so likeable even racists were friends with him and they always say hes one of the "good ones". Despite only looking above average he managed to get 3 wives all at the same time and ascend to the top of his profession effortlessly. He mogs 90% of western men ngl :feelshehe: I aspire to be even half of the man he is. Its 2022 and if youre still not trying to improve your social skills or statusmax you're retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, UnluckyRedSmith, stevielake and 5 others
Improving social skills is cope. You can't change your personality, you can only change your looks and become more confident as a result, which shows more of your real personality to people.

Also, you're not going to struggle with women due to social skills but looks, not necessarily just your face but most likely your physique. Most guys don't have a muscular ripped physique.
It is extremely rare for a guy who has a muscular ripped physique to struggle with attracting women because that will be enough for most women, even if your face isn't very attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, litaz, Deleted member 18020 and 6 others
to psl autists you just need to look good and show up and people will worship you even if you're a drooling retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Zeruel, stevielake and 9 others
Improving social skills is cope. You can't change your personality, you can only change your looks and become more confident as a result, which shows more of your real personality to people.

Also, you're not going to struggle with women due to social skills but looks, not necessarily just your face but most likely your physique. Most guys don't have a muscular ripped physique.
It is extremely rare for a guy who has a muscular ripped physique to struggle with attracting women because that will be enough for most women, even if your face isn't very attractive.
that wasn't the point of my post. I mentioned that my dad is an above average good looking guy, but certainly not chad. his amazing social skills and demeanor allowed him to get much more success in both his relationships and career. if he just had normie level social skills theres no doubt he wouldn't even be sucessful, hes an immigrant and managed to do better than 99% of people who are native canadians just based off his social skills and smart networking.

TLDR if youre a decent looking / slightly above average looking dude good social skills are a halo. doesn't apply to sub-5 ugly people though

to psl autists you just need to look good and show up and people will worship you even if you're a drooling retard
for online dating yes thats the case but for irl dating and career building good social skills mog hard, especially for certain professions having good social skills is a must-have. my dads a lawyer and without a doubt he wouldn't be where he is today without his high-iq and good social skills. Everywhere my dad goes hes the center of attention without even trying lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If you're good looking, you don't need to do much to attract women because they will make it very easy for you to get laid with them. Having a conversation with a woman is as easy as having a conversation with a family member when you're confident with women, so there is no need to waste time trying to learn game or improve your social skills because it's only a lack of confidence and being unattractive that is preventing you from getting laid.

that wasn't the point of my post. I mentioned that my dad is an above average good looking guy, but certainly not chad. his amazing social skills and demeanor allowed him to get much more success in both his relationships and career. if he just had normie level social skills theres no doubt he wouldn't even be sucessful, hes an immigrant and managed to do better than 99% of people who are native canadians just based off his social skills and smart networking.

TLDR if youre a decent looking / slightly above average looking dude good social skills are a halo. doesn't apply to sub-5 ugly people though
For career yes, but for a relationship, it's essentially the same thing that attracts women as for a hookup, it's simply a matter of being confident and good looking. People who have to play games of manipulation in a relationship to have power over their partner aren't in a healthy relationship, and it's not going to end well for them.

Also, it is much easier to get into a relationship than to get laid outside of a relationship.

The definition of incel has nothing to do with sex, it's a mindset, more specifically, it's a loser's mindset.

You can have as much sex as you want and still be an incel in your mind.

When you start to think about it more, something that seems as normal as looksmaxxing is actually a very unnatural and unnecessary thing.
The only exception is if you're fat because it's not good for your health.

But really, I find it pathetic that there are users on this site like Amnesia and Larsanova who waste years of their life on such a site, constantly trying to be the perfect image of beauty just so they can get laid or feel validated. Even though they get laid and have success with women, they're still incels because they're here.

The mindset of constantly seeing yourself as not perfect enough or too ugly in the mirror, that is what being an incel really is.

That is not to say that there are not truecels, but as I have seen for myself, that is not the case for most of the active users here.

Of course, you could throw this back on me and claim that because I am here also I am the same, but I haven't invested that much time, it's still a waste, but not as much as most users. I've only been here for 2 months and that's how long it took me to realize all of this.

That's what separates me, I'm not "Chad", I'm not perfect, I'm normal. That's the difference between us, you'll constantly chase an idea of perfection that you will never reach while spending most of your free time on here trolling, while I will actually be out there enjoying life.

You are in your own self made prison, it doesn't matter how much success you get with women because you'll never be truly happy, fulfilled and satisfied. And this is not an essay on hedonism, but the incel community and what it represents. It's not even focused on hate, it's focused on perfection, at least hate isn't permanent but this idea of perfection will never leave because perfection is impossible.

I have also seen that this site judges women on lower standards than men, a male model can be seen as ugly because of minor imperfections but the average woman is worshipped like a goddess just for not being ugly. So, even though you people are experts at pointing out the details of male models, for average women who have tons of imperfections you're blinded by desire and worship. You underestimate a man's value and overestimate a woman's value.

The only 2 reasons why I made an account on this site and joined the community are: 1) To see what features I lack to be a supermodel/Chad and 2) to investigate the incel community and compare it to MGTOW.

I thought that incels were more realistic than mgtows, because of the FaceandLMS videos I had watched in early 2018, but now I know that incels are the most toxic, because although both are misogynistic, mgtows treat each other way better. Since both are misogynistic though, both are a bad influence.

So, I'll just unplug from the internet, not physically, but I'll just stay away from such toxic communities, because I don't want to end up wasting my life on nonsense that adds no value to my life, because like I said, time is finite because we are not immortal. If we were immortal, then life would have no meaning, but since we can die, the meaning of life is what we do with our time, or at least it is my interpretation of the matter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18020, FreakkForLife and 6 others
For career yes, but for a relationship, it's essentially the same thing that attracts women as for a hookup, it's simply a matter of being confident and good looking. People who have to play games of manipulation in a relationship to have power over their partner aren't in a healthy relationship, and it's not going to end well for them.

Also, it is much easier to get into a relationship than to get laid outside of a relationship.
eh good point. Nowadays i agree that looks is the main factor of a relationship but back then status and resources mattered more. My dad was one of the few good looking muslim immigrants with a stable life back then so he was able to build a monopoly of women chasing after him which lead to him getting 3 wives and 12 kids. If he tried this today it would be a bit harder but he would still easily be able to get a gl loving wife and have a nice life

eh good point. Nowadays i agree that looks is the main factor of a relationship but back then status and resources mattered more. My dad was one of the few good looking muslim immigrants with a stable life back then so he was able to build a monopoly of women chasing after him which lead to him getting 3 wives and 12 kids. If he tried this today it would be a bit harder but he would still easily be able to get a gl loving wife and have a nice life
Money only attracts women in countries where women aren't allowed to work, or when you come from a first world country and date women of second world or third world countries.

It's not so much about the era but simply the economy and traditions. Nowadays, since there are more women graduating from university than men, most women have higher incomes than men so you're not going to attract women with money, but since the majority of men and women are fat in western countries, you can easily become above average by acquiring a muscular ripped physique.

The reason why your dad had 3 wives is because polygamy is encouraged in traditional muslim culture, but it was never encouraged in traditional Christian culture. So, it's not so much a matter of being rich or high status, and it is more a matter of the culture of where you live, the rules are different for each culture.

Was inspired to make this thread after I spent some time with my dad this weekend. Hes a good looking dude for his age, amazing aging genetics, no hairloss at all, chad eye area, limited wrinkles, hes 6'1 and isn't fat. 6/10 PSL even at 50 years old.
Stopped reading there.

bruh dumb ass hell

wtf are you talking about?
"Improving social skills is cope. You can't change your personality, you can only change your looks and become more confident as a result, which shows more of your real personality to people. "

1.why would u need 2 change ur personality most people are funny enough just cant show it around girls(even assholes can change this if they have bland jokes) and even if ur personality is shit u can become funny wich is how u attract people etc u can improve on a lot of stuff.... make ur self more grounded allat

2. u dont need 2 be good looking to be confident lol these forums really mess with ur mind dawg
and even if u do get surgery to change ur looks u prob be insecure inside about ur looks anyw cause its fake making u have anxiety even more.

dont let these forums brainwash u igs its 2 late though i alrdy know what ur gonna reply with cause u are the common rotting blackpill person 🤷‍♂️ Losers

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Mongrelcel and randomuser2407
"Improving social skills is cope. You can't change your personality, you can only change your looks and become more confident as a result, which shows more of your real personality to people. "

1.why would u need 2 change ur personality most people are funny enough just cant show it around girls(even assholes can change this if they have bland jokes) and even if ur personality is shit u can become funny wich is how u attract people etc u can improve on a lot of stuff.... make ur self more grounded allat

2. u dont need 2 be good looking to be confident lol these forums really mess with ur mind dawg
and even if u do get surgery to change ur looks u prob be insecure inside about ur looks anyw cause its fake making u have anxiety even more.

dont let these forums brainwash u igs its 2 late though i alrdy know what ur gonna reply with cause u are the common rotting blackpill person 🤷‍♂️ Losers
No, you don't understand.

Surgery makes sense when you have a serious deformity that is recognized by a doctor or orthodontist, but when you self diagnose, that is when it is a mistake because the surgery will be mostly cosmetic and you won't look very different at the end.

In my case, I got a double jaw surgery in July 2018 to fix a type 3 underbite that I was born with, and it improved my looks by a lot, I went from being invisible to women to being stared at by many beautiful women. But I didn't self diagnose, I got the recommendation by my orthodontist and the surgeon that did it doesn't specialize in plastic surgery but legit maxillofacial surgery, so it isn't at all like what people are discussing on here.

The main looksmaxxing that I promote is to gain muscle and lose fat because that can actually change the way your body looks and the way your face looks. Acquiring a muscular ripped physique can put you in the top 10% of men at the very least, and so if you go on Tinder with a muscular ripped physique, you can get a lot of success even if your face looks average. This is the truth, I have known guys in real life who weren't very good looking who just got laid a lot because of their muscular ripped physique, both on Tinder and in bars and clubs so it's legit. But the face must still be improved if you look below average, otherwise it will limit you, but you need to avoid home remedies or self diagnosis and only get help from licensed professionals, otherwise it's all broscience.

Also, I wasn't saying that you need to be good looking to be confident but simply that if you're just confident but you look average, you will struggle attracting women for hookups outside of relationships, no matter how confident you are, because women aren't attracted to just confidence but a combination of 3 things: 1) Face, 2) Physique, 3) Self Confidence. So if you're confident but ugly, you will still struggle to attract women and if you're good looking but insecure, you will struggle to make the first move so you will be less successful, but still more successful than a confident fat guy.

No, you don't understand.

Surgery makes sense when you have a serious deformity that is recognized by a doctor or orthodontist, but when you self diagnose, that is when it is a mistake because the surgery will be mostly cosmetic and you won't look very different at the end.

In my case, I got a double jaw surgery in July 2018 to fix a type 3 underbite that I was born with, and it improved my looks by a lot, I went from being invisible to women to being stared at by many beautiful women. But I didn't self diagnose, I got the recommendation by my orthodontist and the surgeon that did it doesn't specialize in plastic surgery but legit maxillofacial surgery, so it isn't at all like what people are discussing on here.

The main looksmaxxing that I promote is to gain muscle and lose fat because that can actually change the way your body looks and the way your face looks. Acquiring a muscular ripped physique can put you in the top 10% of men at the very least, and so if you go on Tinder with a muscular ripped physique, you can get a lot of success even if your face looks average. This is the truth, I have known guys in real life who weren't very good looking who just got laid a lot because of their muscular ripped physique, both on Tinder and in bars and clubs so it's legit. But the face must still be improved if you look below average, otherwise it will limit you, but you need to avoid home remedies or self diagnosis and only get help from licensed professionals, otherwise it's all broscience.

Also, I wasn't saying that you need to be good looking to be confident but simply that if you're just confident but you look average, you will struggle attracting women for hookups outside of relationships, no matter how confident you are, because women aren't attracted to just confidence but a combination of 3 things: 1) Face, 2) Physique, 3) Self Confidence. So if you're confident but ugly, you will still struggle to attract women and if you're good looking but insecure, you will struggle to make the first move so you will be less successful, but still more successful than a confident fat guy.
OH ok ok i understand wachu saying

lemme ask for tips

im 15 already model teir and im shooting for world class model like chico type shit cause regular models are not payed well in the industry
but
1.i cant bonesmash cause im only 15 im already mewing tryna get into working out
im 15 5'11 basically 6'
i mew inconsistently
though idk what will ascend me to chico if im bearly regular model
also i have a crooked bottom teeth "crowding"
dentist recomends braces but i heard they fuck up ur face??? my sister face was enhanced though

also my wisdom teeth are coming in wtf do i do they said they want to remove them cause they are at a shitty angle and i dont want to lose my jaw bruh what to do

give me tips please dawg

OH ok ok i understand wachu saying

lemme ask for tips

im 15 already model teir and im shooting for world class model like chico type shit cause regular models are not payed well in the industry
but
1.i cant bonesmash cause im only 15 im already mewing tryna get into working out
im 15 5'11 basically 6'
i mew inconsistently
though idk what will ascend me to chico if im bearly regular model
also i have a crooked bottom teeth "crowding"
dentist recomends braces but i heard they fuck up ur face??? my sister face was enhanced though

also my wisdom teeth are coming in wtf do i do they said they want to remove them cause they are at a shitty angle and i dont want to lose my jaw bruh what to do

give me tips please dawg
1. Get the braces
2. Let them remove the wisdom teeth, it will hurt a lot but if you don't do it, you'll have broken crooked teeth for the rest of your life.
3. Forget about mewing, it is broscience nonsense that doesn't really work. The guy who invented the concept was banned by the American Association of Orthodontists, so don't listen to him, listen to the real professionals instead.

Apart from that, I recommend you focus on building muscle by getting strong at the main compound movements + a tricep exercise + a bicep exercise. If you start at 15, you can acquire a muscular ripped physique before you're 18, and at 18, you will look huge if you do it right.

You can find my training program and good strength standards for gaining muscle here: https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-that-muscles-can-improve-your-looks-by-a-lot.464727/post-7663561

You can find good motivation and the proof that women love muscles here: https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-that-muscles-can-improve-your-looks-by-a-lot.464727/#post-7660392

You can find realistic expectations for what you can achieve as a natural lifter and the timeframe required on my post here: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-perfect-looksmaxxer-gym-routine.448214/#post-7396063

As for good youtube fitness channels to learn more from, I recommend:

AlphaDestiny
Geoffrey Verity Schofield
Revival Fitness
Radu Antoniu
Natural Hypertrophy
Scott Herman Fitness
Sean Nalewanyj
OmarIsuf
Alan Thrall

For exercise tutorials, I recommend:

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 17291, fauxfox and 1 other person
you can't change your personality

you absolutely must be good looking to act confidently, have you never seen a manlet try to act confident? never works, he just gets more shit for it

The definition of incel has nothing to do with sex, it's a mindset, more specifically, it's a loser's mindset.

You can have as much sex as you want and still be an incel in your mind.

When you start to think about it more, something that seems as normal as looksmaxxing is actually a very unnatural and unnecessary thing.
The only exception is if you're fat because it's not good for your health.

But really, I find it pathetic that there are users on this site like Amnesia and Larsanova who waste years of their life on such a site, constantly trying to be the perfect image of beauty just so they can get laid or feel validated. Even though they get laid and have success with women, they're still incels because they're here.

The mindset of constantly seeing yourself as not perfect enough or too ugly in the mirror, that is what being an incel really is.

That is not to say that there are not truecels, but as I have seen for myself, that is not the case for most of the active users here.

Of course, you could throw this back on me and claim that because I am here also I am the same, but I haven't invested that much time, it's still a waste, but not as much as most users. I've only been here for 2 months and that's how long it took me to realize all of this.

That's what separates me, I'm not "Chad", I'm not perfect, I'm normal. That's the difference between us, you'll constantly chase an idea of perfection that you will never reach while spending most of your free time on here trolling, while I will actually be out there enjoying life.

You are in your own self made prison, it doesn't matter how much success you get with women because you'll never be truly happy, fulfilled and satisfied. And this is not an essay on hedonism, but the incel community and what it represents. It's not even focused on hate, it's focused on perfection, at least hate isn't permanent but this idea of perfection will never leave because perfection is impossible.

I have also seen that this site judges women on lower standards than men, a male model can be seen as ugly because of minor imperfections but the average woman is worshipped like a goddess just for not being ugly. So, even though you people are experts at pointing out the details of male models, for average women who have tons of imperfections you're blinded by desire and worship. You underestimate a man's value and overestimate a woman's value.

The only 2 reasons why I made an account on this site and joined the community are: 1) To see what features I lack to be a supermodel/Chad and 2) to investigate the incel community and compare it to MGTOW.

I thought that incels were more realistic than mgtows, because of the FaceandLMS videos I had watched in early 2018, but now I know that incels are the most toxic, because although both are misogynistic, mgtows treat each other way better. Since both are misogynistic though, both are a bad influence.

So, I'll just unplug from the internet, not physically, but I'll just stay away from such toxic communities, because I don't want to end up wasting my life on nonsense that adds no value to my life, because like I said, time is finite because we are not immortal. If we were immortal, then life would have no meaning, but since we can die, the meaning of life is what we do with our time, or at least it is my interpretation of the matter.
Using trick angles and special lighting isn't going to change the truth that we both know. Your jaw is much weaker than mine, and this can be seen easily in your third picture at the top of the post which shows your true side profile. Stop lying to yourself. And my chin isn't small, I had a double jaw surgery and it was improved during the surgery. Your ego must be very fragile if you get offended so easily. If you reread what I wrote before, you will see that I didn't act superior, like I said, you still have better eyes than me, so even though your jaw is weaker than mine, you still look better as of right now. I was only commenting about the jawline because you seem to think that you are perfect, but most people rarely ever are, including me of course, I have a big nose and big round eyes. The eyes are the most difficult to change, your recessed jawline can easily be fixed with surgery, and when I say it's recessed maybe it isn't in the medical sense but if you had jaw implants you would look better. My point was mainly that since my jaw looks better than yours, I would never need that kind of surgery but for you it would greatly help you.

You see this forum as a place where you can act superior and boost your ego, but this is not what it is for. People will give you real advice on what you look like and what you can do to improve your looks to look even better, because nobody on the planet is perfect, even the top male actors in hollywood are far from perfect when we are talking about their looks. This forum is a resource meant to help you learn what areas you need to focus on to improve your looks to be more successful in life and with women.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17997
Just fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
The only ones who do not understand what I am talking about are those who don't have a muscular ripped physique.

You can't say it's cope if you're a skinny or fat weakling.
I've seen videos of girls outright making fun of buff guys that have bad faces.