Best Way to hypertrophy Masseters?

R

reeceJen

Platinum
Whats the best way to get huge masseter muscles, if even possible?

Chew both sides

• Love it
Reactions: Drixzy
mine grew from years of grinding in sleep

now when i chew they flex like crazy

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Mastic gum.

But it probably won’t give you the results you’re hoping for. Masseters are cope.

A good jaw is determined by BONE not muscles. Masseter maxxing is the ultimate cope. Just get filler
Good masseter development is the reason most of these models have good jaws (They also have flared gonions) without the big masseters they would just have a narrow lower third like the everyday normie

Good masseter development is the reason most of these models have good jaws (They also have flared gonions) without the big masseters they would just have a narrow lower third like the everyday normie
False, it’s bone structure, which is part genetics and part proper breathing and chewing during childhood (that’s when masseters do matter somewhat).

False, it’s bone structure, which is part genetics and part proper breathing and chewing during childhood (that’s when masseters do matter somewhat).

Attachments

• d5849ebae5f5020c27f99bbd50073414.jpg
    d5849ebae5f5020c27f99bbd50073414.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Bro if chewing gum for a year gave you that guy’s jaw then every mf on this forum would have it

Bro if chewing gum for a year gave you that guy’s jaw then every mf on this forum would have it
his bone structure is not good he just has huge masseters, maybe stop tryna gatekeep and ppl will get a jaw like his.

his bone structure is not good he just has huge masseters, maybe stop tryna gatekeep and ppl will get a jaw like his.
Post jaw

i think massater can fraud bone
bruxism patients have mogger jaws tbh due to massive massaters, but it’s not angular

i think massater can fraud bone
bruxism patients have mogger jaws tbh due to massive massaters, but it’s not angular
IMG 8091

left is bruxism patient before botox (larger massater) and right is same patient after botox (smaller massaters)

big masseters can do good if u dont got good bone structure