Best way to improve maxilla at 16?

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
How to improve upper maxilla lower and just all of it. Ideas for how w: MSE + Facemask then imdo or msdo, im aslo mewing i dont care if its cope
Suggestions neeeded please like spefic surgerys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and thecel
Nothung can change upper maxilla exept surgeries. For lower maxilla - bimax best thing, but u only 16. I'm think u need to wait, for get full skull develop.

bimax is the only way at that age

when did I say it was better lmao
facepull when done right in time moves the same portion of the face that bimax affects, just at a lower rate, it’s not going to move the paranasal area as well

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
thumbpulling (8 h daily minimum) + roids + hgh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
Low downward growth, ok forward growth and no malocclusion: just worry about other things and maybe just get midface implants.

HGH and some pressure on ur maxilla to build new mini bones on the anterior part.
Usually low dose with HGH and some facemask or anything that moves ur alveolar forward will give u a better maxilla since pressure on lower maxilla will also put pressure on ur upper maxilla
The old bones are breaking down and ur new bones would be more bigger in mass, u cant move bones at ur age but u can make them bigger and a bit angular witj a bit of forward movement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29724 and Ragnar
Also when ur maxilla "moves" forward, it will also grow downwards.

according to pushing on your palate with your thumbs lmao
Literally where is the evidence that it will fuck up your teeth and upper pallate when it's literally how you should naturally expand your maxilla

Also when ur maxilla "moves" forward, it will also grow downwards.
Yea normally the face mask if pulling down but y can have it pull at an up angle if that’s what u mean

HGH and some pressure on ur maxilla to build new mini bones on the anterior part.
Usually low dose with HGH and some facemask or anything that moves ur alveolar forward will give u a better maxilla since pressure on lower maxilla will also put pressure on ur upper maxilla
The old bones are breaking down and ur new bones would be more bigger in mass, u cant move bones at ur age but u can make them bigger and a bit angular witj a bit of forward movement.
Ur high iq so u think it would be a good idea for me to pressue this then mabye DJS

Low downward growth, ok forward growth and no malocclusion: just worry about other things and maybe just get midface implants.
The face mask can be pulled up just to let u know it doesn’t have to be downwardlu pulled

Im 16 too and ive got an overbite which makes my chin look more recessed. Do you think this might help me too (ive got access to hgh)

Im 16 too and ive got an overbite which makes my chin look more recessed. Do you think this might help me too (ive got access to hgh)
Overbite is a vertical problem not horizontal, if u have chin recession then maybe it s because of ur overjet where ur mandible is setback.
Overjet vs overbite

Ur high iq so u think it would be a good idea for me to pressue this then mabye DJS
depends on recession, if ur average DJS will make u a chimp if done excessively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29724
Overbite is a vertical problem not horizontal, if u have chin recession then maybe it s because of ur overjet where ur mandible is setback. View attachment 2220000
Nah you are getting stuff mixed up. You can have perfectly grown jaws and still have an overjet.

Overjet refers to when the upper incisors are ahead of the lower ones, the jaws are irrelevant.

(Skeletal) Overbite is when the lower jaw is more recessed than the upper.

What you think an overbite is is actually called a "deep bite".

Edit: Nevermind I googled and I guess they call deep bite overbite too which is fucking gay. But 99% of Max facs refer to a recessed lower jaw as an overbite cuz once again u can have an overjet but have perfect jaws. And having an overjet is normal if its a small amount.

Its like uh semantics...

Overbite = what u said

Also

Overbite = recessed lower jaw

Overjet = an amount greater than 0 that ur upper incisors r ahead of lower

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot to tell that skeletal overbite/overjet correlates with recessed jaws not dentally, dental is just a symptom.
Ik what is overbite and overjet, I have a deep bite and my ortho called it overbite lmao.
Dental deep bite just hides ur jawline.
Overjet dental makes ur lips awful and gay(making ur jaws seem recessed)

How to improve upper maxilla lower and just all of it. Ideas for how w: MSE + Facemask then imdo or msdo, im aslo mewing i dont care if its cope
Suggestions neeeded please like spefic surgerys
are u doing exercises, chewing tough things and or face sculpting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29724