Best Way to IQmax

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Learn a language, over half of the world is bilingual. learn and talking different languages excercises your brain and makes you intelligent. just like you use your body and excercise it. similarly brain should also be excercised. and the best way is learning 2-3 more languages.

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
Legit

My goal is to speak 4 fluently

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and .🇹🇩.
Legit

My goal is to speak 4 fluently

best way to learn language is take those 4week language classes. you will learn more in those than you will in your basement for 2 years.
better to moneymaxx before. those 4week classes cost 400$ and you must do till A2 atleast ( after that you can study by your own too ) to get a good base, classes are neccesary because you talk to other people in that language which no one speaks in your country

IQ is cope, most of the high IQ individuals keep jacking off to their IQ score throughout their lives and end up achieving nothing.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6113, Insecure03 and 11 others
learn and talking different languages excercises your brain and makes you intelligent
072B656C 81AF 4131 B7B0 376F77BEF8F6

IQ is cope, most of the high IQ individuals keep jacking off to their IQ score throughout their lives and end up achieving nothing.

IQ score means nothing. Any dumbass can get ready for that test in 1 month.

High IQ makes your life in tutorial mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and Deleted member 6873

High IQ makes your life in tutorial mode.
Spotted the midwit.

High IQ will seldom help you with increasing the quality of your life. Above average iq is ideal to live a good life

best way to learn language is take those 4week language classes. you will learn more in those than you will in your basement for 2 years.
better to moneymaxx before. those 4week classes cost 400$ and you must do till A2 atleast ( after that you can study by your own too ) to get a good base, classes are neccesary because you talk to other people in that language which no one speaks in your country

You mean like the intensive immersion courses?

Yeah I think they are ideal from B1 onwards

You mean like the intensive immersion courses?

Yeah I think they are ideal from B1 onwards
depends on which language.
Languages like chinese, russian, hindi, arabic ( starting with A1 is ideal)
languages like french, spanish, german, italian ( starting with B1 is ideal)

Good way to raise neuroplasticity, not iq tho

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6997
Over if you can't speak two languages by the age of 16

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Patrick Baitman
IQ is cope, all that matters is your general intelligence which can’t be raised very much

IQ is cope, all that matters is your general intelligence which can’t be raised very much
It can. Intelligence you will have is decided by 50% genes and 50% what you will do during 5-15 age.
just like everything else.

It can. Intelligence you will have is decided by 50% genes and 50% what you will do during 5-15 age.
just like everything else.

No. That’s IQ, and the heritability of IQ rises up to 80% in adulthood so anything done between then will likely have worn off by the time you reach adulthood.

I learned spanish alone, i would say i speak the language fluently now. Do I have more IQ now? No idea, i got 140 in a test.

Play all the pokemon games and watch Rick and Morty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03 and KDA Player
Lol, tell that to all the dumb tyrones slaying. Being attractive is all that matters

Learn a language, over half of the world is bilingual. learn and talking different languages excercises your brain and makes you intelligent. just like you use your body and excercise it. similarly brain should also be excercised. and the best way is learning 2-3 more languages.
Thats very true. Learning languages is such a good activity for the brain

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and .🇹🇩.

you're most likely thinking about those dumb online matrices tests. you can't prepare for a WAIS in any meaningful way