Japanese is not a hard language to learn

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I would argue that Japanese is one of the easiest languages to learn for a native English speaker due to the grammatical structure and rules being completely different to English. It is perfectly phonetic, meaning that a word will always sound like it is spelled in hiragana.

Not to mention, the Japanese language is highly logical, as its grammar rules are simple and internally consistent. Such is not the case with Indo-European languages.

A Latin language or Germanic language for example would be much more difficult to learn as you will confuse the similar, yet differing rules of one for another more often which leads you to make great mistakes.

Spanish for example, was much harder to learn for me in school. All the conjugatives, accents, different grammar rules etc. were just too unnecessarily complicated.

Japanese, by comparison, is about 3 months of studying the fundamental building blocks of grammar and phonetic alphabets, and the rest is simply memorization of the Kanji and vocabulary in general.

There are also tons of resources for learning how to read and listen to Japanese out there, including anime, video games, manga, light novels etc. which are all pretty good ways of learning and can help you progress from beginner to expert levels.

Given Japan’s dominance in the world today, it would be a valuable skill to have to be able to communicate in Japanese, especially in a career setting. You should learn Japanese, it’s not even that hard.

Check out this guide for some good resources.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO, ingram33, HitAndRun and 9 others
ive been told i would slay in japan due to my aryan phenotype
arigato!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, IAMNOTANINCEL, Accelerator and 5 others
arigato!
Definitely. Hanako would love you:

445368612 1600610224112093 8705626224510304963 n

Minimum looks level to run 'JBW' game on LTBs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jeetslayer, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 65752 and 8 others
they're looksmatched
maybe if she fixed her underbite or whatever the fuck is making her chin deformed. Solid LTB atm. The guy's a MTN.
445368612 1600610224112093 8705626224510304963 n

arigato!
i thought japan wanted niggers. saw something about japan paying niggers 75k for migrating because they want stronger men to do hard labor

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, JovenCansao, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
i thought japan wanted niggers. saw something about japan paying niggers 75k for migrating because they want stronger men to do hard labor
the gook pussy wants BBC

can you guys STFU about niggers and JBW… i just wanted to make a nice thread on the Japanese language…

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, JovenCansao, likenesss and 6 others
I would argue that Japanese is one of the easiest languages to learn for a native English speaker due to the grammatical structure and rules being completely different to English. It is perfectly phonetic, meaning that a word will always sound like it is spelled in hiragana.

Not to mention, the Japanese language is highly logical, as its grammar rules are simple and internally consistent. Such is not the case with Indo-European languages.

A Latin language or Germanic language for example would be much more difficult to learn as you will confuse the similar, yet differing rules of one for another more often which leads you to make great mistakes.

Spanish for example, was much harder to learn for me in school. All the conjugatives, accents, different grammar rules etc. were just too unnecessarily complicated.

Japanese, by comparison, is about 3 months of studying the fundamental building blocks of grammar and phonetic alphabets, and the rest is simply memorization of the Kanji and vocabulary in general.

There are also tons of resources for learning how to read and listen to Japanese out there, including anime, video games, manga, light novels etc. which are all pretty good ways of learning and can help you progress from beginner to expert levels.

Given Japan’s dominance in the world today, it would be a valuable skill to have to be able to communicate in Japanese, especially in a career setting. You should learn Japanese, it’s not even that hard.
I'm not gonna read this but I know you're saying is right. Whoever makes that graph of hardest languages to learn pertaining to your mother tongue is retarded.

Chinese is supposed to be up there with Japanese. When I was 23 I moved to an area of China where there aren't a lot of other foreigners or locals that can speak English. Couldn't speak a work of Chinese but after only three months of living there and only using a Teach Yourself audio book I was able to have all sorts of conversations.

Grammar is the only thing that makes a language difficult or not.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Richard Cheese and likenesss
GAIJINS GO HOME!

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Watashi wa suprikurusu- sama

hajimemashte

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Imagine learning Japanese just to get mogged by native fluent speakers man.