best way to keep your facial bones dense and prevent them from melting

G

goodman78

Silver
what can i do from an early age to assist my bones?
for skin we got tretinoin, dermaneedling etc
what can i do for bones except mewing?
i will be 20 in a few months

Implants.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, orb and Almu
There are fillers for bone loss

Mewing and chewing.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 4645 and Catawampus
D3 K2 i guess, i've read that it is used to fortify bones, tendons. Maybe raw milk too.

@Seth Walsh thought ?

• +1
Reactions: retard and goodman78
There are fillers for bone loss
i mean some ways to prevent my natural bone mass from melting by a portion
D3 K2 i guess, i've read that it is used to fortify bones, tendons. Maybe raw milk too.

@Seth Walsh thought ?
im currently on k2 mk4, d3, calcium, magnesium, zinc and i try to take as much from them from foods
i plan to do ostarine cycles aswell in a few years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534

@Seth Walsh thought ?
I have D3/K2 supplement but haven't taken it in ages. Yeah D3 and K2 are always good but you probably get what you need through nutrition if you eat kale, broccoli, potatoes etc
Mewing and chewing.
^this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, her and goodman78
Titanium implants

Ditch all the zinc, mag, potassium, d3, k2, selenium etc etc supplements and just eat a nutrient dense diet. You could add in sea-iodine and/or trace minerals as your supplement instead of buying separate stuff that you can get through food and with something like berocca
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8747089 lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and goodman78
Ditch all the zinc, mag, potassium, d3, k2, selenium etc etc supplements and just eat a nutrient dense diet. You could add in sea-iodine and/or trace minerals as your supplement instead of buying separate stuff that you can get through food and with something like berocca

I try to get most of those nutrients from food but its a bit hard for me plus I dont cook. But i still try. Besides nutrition are there any other more "extreme" or not so known to the public ways to prevent osteoporosis and bone degradation to some extent?

i use mainly nutriment ngl for these vitamins, basically i try to eat each day a good amount of sardines + Brocolli for D3K2.
What are the best aliments for zinc,mag ?
For mag i used to take a complement with some others vitamins to keep me awake enough.
I try to get most of those nutrients from food but its a bit hard for me plus I dont cook. But i still try. Besides nutrition are there any other more "extreme" or not so known to the public ways to prevent osteoporosis and bone degradation to some extent?
i guess, since for example you put 3 to 8x of your own weight pressure on your knee each time you move, try to be as LEAN as possible, never bulk but rather do body gym/isometric.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
i use mainly nutriment ngl for these vitamins, basically i try to eat each day a good amount of sardines + Brocolli for D3K2.
What are the best aliments for zinc,mag ?
For mag i used to take a complement with some others vitamins to keep me awake enough.

i guess, since for example you put 3 to 8x of your own weight pressure on your knee each time you move, try to be as LEAN as possible, never bulk but rather do body gym/isometric.
Smoked salmon, salmon, eggs, tuna, kale, broccoli, potatoes are great for vitamins. If you want to keep your zinc higher then do nofap or a take berocca every once in a while, or eat oysters

• Love it
  • +1
wacking ur skull with palm strikes

I don't really know. Do you have osteoporosis?

Smoked salmon, salmon, eggs, tuna, kale, broccoli, potatoes are great for vitamins. If you want to keep your zinc higher then do nofap or a take berocca every once in a while, or eat oysters
can i ask you a personal question : You can make a thread someday too about it, more comprehensively.
If you had a kid, what will you make him do/eat to be at the maximum of his potential ?

I don't really know. Do you have osteoporosis?
No, my father has plus his facial bones melting made me more aware and I want to try and preserve what I can because im still young. Its all coming from a preventive mindset im not ill right now .

Ive done some cycles of ghk-cu, im not sure of the effects tho, i mainly do them for preventive reasons. Sry im low iq, does the study say that its good for bones?
Yeah it does.

Changing your environment is the most important thing. Lifestyle, nutrition, socializing, good sleep, lower stress, having a focus on things and accomplishing what you set out to do. All that makes the real change.

• Love it

What are the dose for K2 (mk4) And D3?

10000iu for D3 I think and 100mg of K2 seems to be the most optimal

can i ask you a personal question : You can make a thread someday too about it, more comprehensively.
If you had a kid, what will you make him do/eat to be at the maximum of his potential ?
Maybe yeah. But if I had a kid I wouldn't try feed him some contrived diet. So my approach would be pretty abstract and unexplainable. I'd try to make him/her eat healthy food and not get fat and exercise enough, and often. I definitely wouldn't have them on a "diet" especially during childhood and in their teens/late teens. I'd make sure their AKT pathway is pretty much always active and that they don't become insulin resistant or pre-diabetic due to eating shit and doing nothing sports / activity-wise
What are the dose for K2 (mk4) And D3?

10000iu for D3 I think and 100mg of K2 seems to be the most optimal
Honestly don't know and think it really doesn't matter (especially for K2). Only supplement I take at the moment is TMG. For D3 I think 5-6k IUs is best to bring your levels up to the top of the range. No need for 10k. Depending on what your levels are already, you might only need 3k to bring your levels up to the higher area. I don't take it in a supplement form at all. Daily exercise and general nutrition are so much more important and they're practical. The effects of being consistent and high effort with them make you FEEL different. Being consistent with taking vitamins which you probably don't need, won't make you feel better at all.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1