Best way to lose fat and get ripped

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Guys I finally figured out the " easiest " way to get ripped and get your bone structure to pop out your face ( if you have any bones )

1. Lift weights, you must have muscle underneath your fat because burning fat with no muscle definition will have you look like a Holocaust victim

This will barely burn any fat BUT YOU MUST MUSCLES dont rely on this to burn fat it DOES NOT

2. 48 hour fast, dont consume over 50 calories in these 48 hours to avoid breaking fast, 1 or 2x a week, this can butn 1-2lbs of fat in just two days which normally could take 1/2 weeks on a calorie defiecent diet and it spares muscle

Black Coffee, Water, and Diet Soda are ok

Dont listen to anyone who says Diet Soda is bad there are no studies to back it up plus you need the sodium when fasting

3. Walk the Incline Treadmill

Put the Incline at Max Level usually 15

Nothing else burns more calories than walking the Incline you can burn 800-1000 calories in one hour and do it everyday, it does not hurt your body like running or sprinting

Its not fun, and it is time consuming but it is the BEST way to burn fat its what bodybuilders do before competition

There you have, if you want hollow cheeks and strong jawline this is the way

DO NOT EVER BULK, muscles are overrated and if you want big muscles you will need ROIDS no exception but girls do not care if you are skinny when you have BONES

BONES >>>>>>> GYM BODY

Attachments

• jeremy-meeks-milan-fashion-week-june-2017-5-1497891964.jpg
    jeremy-meeks-milan-fashion-week-june-2017-5-1497891964.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 156
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theA_rab, RudyRude, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I agree for the most part but I differ on diet soda.
Eating a few citrus fruits is better and the fast is then easier to maintain.

good guide. no excuse to be fat

Plain stupid

• +1
Reactions: Gaunt
Smoking and fasting till 1 pm are keeping me at 10% bf jfl, but good list brother.

Guys I finally figured out the " easiest " way to get ripped and get your bone structure to pop out your face ( if you have any bones )

1. Lift weights, you must have muscle underneath your fat because burning fat with no muscle definition will have you look like a Holocaust victim

This will barely burn any fat BUT YOU MUST MUSCLES dont rely on this to burn fat it DOES NOT

2. 48 hour fast, dont consume over 50 calories in these 48 hours to avoid breaking fast, 1 or 2x a week, this can butn 1-2lbs of fat in just two days which normally could take 1/2 weeks on a calorie defiecent diet and it spares muscle

Black Coffee, Water, and Diet Soda are ok

Dont listen to anyone who says Diet Soda is bad there are no studies to back it up plus you need the sodium when fasting

3. Walk the Incline Treadmill

Put the Incline at Max Level usually 15

Nothing else burns more calories than walking the Incline you can burn 800-1000 calories in one hour and do it everyday, it does not hurt your body like running or sprinting

Its not fun, and it is time consuming but it is the BEST way to burn fat its what bodybuilders do before competition

There you have, if you want hollow cheeks and strong jawline this is the way

DO NOT EVER BULK, muscles are overrated and if you want big muscles you will need ROIDS no exception but girls do not care if you are skinny when you have BONES

BONES >>>>>>> GYM BODY
What speed would you ave to walk at to burn 800-1000 calories an hour? Probably only that high calorie burn for obese people

being lean is a lifestyle. no one is going to fast for 2 days in a row for the years to come. also hollow cheeks and overall bone projection should be visible at 15-16% bf. Hell someone on here said they were 20% bf and had a ogee curve lol.

being lean is a lifestyle. no one is going to fast for 2 days in a row for the years to come. also hollow cheeks and overall bone projection should be visible at 15-16% bf. Hell someone on here said they were 20% bf and had a ogee curve lol.
And I'm a boneless subhuman at 15% bf

And I'm a boneless subhuman at 15% bf

same man. im probably like 16% absolute max but still super boneless. people here don't understand how hard 10% bf really is to achieve 15% is already athletic lean

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
What speed would you ave to walk at to burn 800-1000 calories an hour? Probably only that high calorie burn for obese people

4.0 to 4.2 mph

Bru once you get lean it is easy to maintain

Also JFL at bodyfat% coping, imagine if Jeremy Meeks took your advice

" Bruh bodyfat doesnt matter if you aint Chad at 20% then its OvER "

Attachments

• FqUCMqvpRphoCurU60LU.jpg
    FqUCMqvpRphoCurU60LU.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
  • +1