Best way to lose weight. FatCels GTFIH

NickerNationalist88

NickerNationalist88

Silly little fella
All my life I was fat. I thought I had shit genes and believed the whole "some people are heavier than others" bullshit. My max weight was 220lbs. I started working out daily and didn't start to lose weight until I started eating copius amounts of apples. Any time I thought about playing video games, jerking off, or eating unhealthy I ate an apple. I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. I now weight 170 lbs. Any time you are tempted to make a beta move just eat an apple and continue your workout schedule. Buy a 30 count sack of apples (cheap) and eat them all in one week. You are guaranteed to lose weight. You're welcome:feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, AsGoodAsItGets, Banderacell and 8 others
All my life I was fat. I thought I had shit genes and believed the whole "some people are heavier than others" bullshit. My max weight was 220lbs. I started working out daily and didn't start to lose weight until I started eating copius amounts of apples. Any time I thought about playing video games, jerking off, or eating unhealthy I ate an apple. I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. I now weight 170 lbs. Any time you are tempted to make a beta move just eat an apple and continue your workout schedule. Buy a 30 count sack of apples (cheap) and eat them all in one week. You are guaranteed to lose weight. You're welcome:feelsez:
apples are based for a diet no matter what you're doing

that is true, apples are low in calories and make one full easily. That's why ectomorphs should avoid them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
That's why ectomorphs should avoid them
I can't even eat apples because my ectomorph teeth and incel jaw are too weak for them. I have to eat apple slices or it's too much effort

I can't even eat apples because my ectomorph teeth and incel jaw are too weak for them. I have to eat apple slices or it's too much effort
You are not fooling anyone with these elaborate larps. You were an obese kid with long rockstar like hair and I doubt you ate apples at all maybe some candied apples from the local fair.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
You are not fooling anyone with these elaborate larps. You were an obese kid with long rockstar like hair and I doubt you ate apples at all maybe some candied apples from the local fair.
Tf happened to lookism though

based and applepilled

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and NickerNationalist88
"Ican't even eat apples because my ectomorph teeth and incel jaw are too weak for them. I have to eat apple slices or it's too much effort"

Are you fucking kidding me?

im starvemaxxing on 800 cals per day

im starvemaxxing on 800 cals per day
Just eat apples bro. You need to be eating more cals for muscle growth. Don't be a dummy. Take the apple pill:redpill:

I knew a guy that did something similar and just ate a ton of carrots most of the day whenever he got hungry.

• +1
Reactions: NickerNationalist88
I knew a guy that did something similar and just ate a ton of carrots most of the day whenever he got hungry.
Smart but apples are better.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88