Best way to lose weight for a teenager

vortex

vortex

Iron
I need to lose weight but gyms in my area cosat 600 dollars per 3 months which is insane what else can I do other than that.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I need to lose weight but gyms in my area cosat 600 dollars per 3 months which is insane what else can I do other than that.
Where tf do ypu live for gym to cost that much bro look at gyms in your local area tgeres gota be cheaper ones or you can cipe with pushups

Where tf do ypu live for gym to cost that much bro look at gyms in your local area tgeres gota be cheaper ones or you can cipe with pushups
ikr its crazy here

TDEE calculator - > 500 calorie deficit -> about 0.73-1 grams of protein per pounds of your goal weight -> calisthenics high intensity to failure -> drink lots of water

Literally just eat less calories. Instead of candy eat fruit or something. Instead of full fat cream use light cream, instead of lots of pasta use a bit of pasta and some more vegetables, instead of soda drink diet soda and so on. Find healthier alternatives to stuff you're eating and find a diet that works for you and puts you in a calorie deficit

jump rope and bodyweight