Best way to make 100k salary in Europe?

D

Deleted

Lurker
What would be the best career to aim for if your goal is to become upper middleclass before 35?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Erik-Jón
Leave Skandinavia

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anubis, Danish_Retard, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
$100k is upper middle class? More like $200k.

Remember that upper middle class families have 2 people working, so they easily make $200k+ while doing nothing but putting in minimal effort for 6 hours a day at their corporate job. A single individual would need to work their ass off just to get to their level.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I thought you were an upper middleclass nepotism kid from birth, you larping son of a bitch

do what your parents did

get a job

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium, Gargamel and 2 others
Leave Skandinavia
But our women and cities are just 🤌

Maybe you're right though but Sweden's best colleges don't hold much weight outside of Sweden.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 3 others

Maybe you're right though but Sweden's best colleges don't hold much weight outside of Sweden.
The cities and the women are overrated you can't just earn alot money in sweden without owning q company

I thought you were an upper middleclass nepotism kid from birth, you larping son of a bitch
They're not going to give me a career they both come from workingclass families and think its as easy to get rich now as it was back in their time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and currylightskin
Move to the US

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, House Lannister and fauxfox
The cities and the women are overrated you can't just earn alot money in sweden without owning q company
What are your thoughts on software engineering and then moving to San Francisco

What would be the best career to aim for if your goal is to become upper middleclass before 35?
Investment banker, high Psl requirement to be successful in it but you can get in with not a specific degree your end year bonus is 100% of your salary and you can make 150$ base first year

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and Deleted

Remember that upper middle class families have 2 people working, so they easily make $200k+ while doing nothing but putting in minimal effort for 6 hours a day at their corporate job. A single individual would need to work their ass off just to get to their level.
100k dollars is defo upper middle class in Europe

its top 5-10% in most countries

OP just become a Dev

dont do banking lol youll earn loads but the stress and hours will kill your looks

They're not going to give me a career they both come from workingclass families and think its as easy to get rich now as it was back in their time.
sell your summer house and then invest in crypto and buy hustlers university 2.0 and join the war room too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, forevergymcelling, mug and 5 others
~65k € per year is top 90th percentile in sweden

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted and hebbewem
Management Consulting, Code-Chimping or Investment Banking/AssetManagement if you don‘t value your life

68EEB406 BA7A 458F B28B A67B82CFBC45

This is from an article on a day in the life of an investment banker, read the bottom paragraph, blackpilled af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Corleone, Lmao and 3 others
Leave Europe.

There are states FILLED with scandinavian women like Minnesota(also has Somalis) and Maine has many HQNP WASP women

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
All i need is a 600k apartment and a 90k car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Move to norway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Erik-Jón and Deleted
Why not go for a looksmatch instead
Because in order to live a good life with my looksmatch i better be making 7 figures as her value will be much higher than mine from being a very good looking girl.

• +1
Because in order to live a good life with my looksmatch i better be making 7 figures as her value will be much higher than mine from being a very good looking girl.
Make 7 figures then

Nigga 😭😭 You can’t make jack shit in Europe go to the US

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Not going to happen
Why don’t you start modeling,like literally go take outside pics rn and send them. Like seriously that would make it easy asf for you to be able to get a stacy

making 200k at 23 and won’t expose career because it’s like a gold rush right now secret I’m rich

My household made around 120k a year in a suburb when I was growing

I have never went to a restaurant more expensive than 20$ an entree, mostly chosen based on coupons

carpool with friends to vacations that mostly involve sitting around in hotels, 3 people a room in mid 2000s Japanese cars

use second generation and budget electronics (hp touchpad instead of iPad, frequently browse Craigslist)

still no savings, would be over if economic crisis happened

I would call it the lower or maybe middle middle class, it would be very conspicuous whenever we were out of our element, outclassed.

100k dollars is defo upper middle class in Europe

its top 5-10% in most countries

OP just become a Dev

dont do banking lol youll earn loads but the stress and hours will kill your looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

I have never went to a restaurant more expensive than 20$ an entree, mostly chosen based on coupons

carpool with friends to vacations that mostly involve sitting around in hotels, 3 people a room in mid 2000s Japanese cars

use second generation and budget electronics (hp touchpad instead of iPad, frequently browse Craigslist)

I would call it the lower or maybe middle middle class, it would be very conspicuous whenever we were out of our element, outclassed.
OP specifically said in europe and he said salary not household income (assuming two parents working)

everyone knows american salaries are way higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 6128
Do an MBA at a good business school

1. Start a business venture with your friends from MBA school
2. Get into a high-paying role at a company - could be sales, operations manager and so on
3. Go into IB or PE

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Why don’t you start modeling,like literally go take outside pics rn and send them. Like seriously that would make it easy asf for you to be able to get a stacy
Horrible pay and i'm not good looking enough even with surgery to be making a liveable income.

• +1
OP specifically said in europe and he said salary not household income (assuming two parents working)

everyone knows american salaries are way higher
cost of living would be much higher in an urbanized part of Europe compared to suburban America.

You could live an alright life single I guess, rent a decent apartment and have the latest iPhone and go to Spain once in a while

cost of living would be much higher in an urbanized part of Europe compared to suburban America.

You could live an alright life single I guess, rent a decent apartment and have the latest iPhone and go to Spain once in a while
120k USD is still 90th+ percentile or higher in most euro countries

guess everyone in america is just giga rich

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted

Maybe its where you live?

In sweden 120k a year for a family of 4 if not living in a big city is enough for a nice house and trips to med countries.

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
  • JFL
what to everyone who didn't have luck and talent
wrapping chicken wings at KFC
Obviously he should still work normally but should try as a secondary

Move to Norway where wages are higher than Sweden