Best way to make 100k salary in Europe?

What would be the best career to aim for if your goal is to become upper middleclass before 35?
u drive a new bmw and have vacation houses dont u? just do whatever ur parents are doing
what do they do for a living btw if u dont mind me asking

what do they do for a living btw if u dont mind me asking
They're divorced but
Stepdad is the second highest position in a finance/insurance company only below the ceo and mom works at the same company at a relative high position (boss over a big department) but not on par with the stepdads. He was ranked 9th highest income in my city which is medium sized.

Dad started his own company but its really based of his expertise in a certain area so his only employees are assistants and people doing the paperwork.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and newperson
Get out of Sweden to start with, it's BY FAR the poorest nation in Scandinavia. Honestly if just money is your objective just gtfo of Scandi, our culture isn't based around making money like Americans.

Move to the Faroe islands and become a fisherman

Large scale scams/carding/sales person/online shop owner

Now I understand why you're getting curved
You have Asperger's I can tell from your voice even from the first 10 seconds. I knew a few aspies and you have very similar speaking mannerisms

Ideal:
MV5BY2EwODJiZjAtMDAzMC00YzZjLWFlMTctZmJkYTVjMDFkMmI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ   V1 SY1000 CR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Now I understand why you're getting curved
You have Asperger's I can tell from your voice even from the first 10 seconds. I knew a few aspies and you have very similar speaking mannerisms

I will not rest until your kind lays shattered on the ground

I would assume moving to high paying country within europe and working your ass off while living as frugally as possible, just careful it doesn't become a deteriment to your health.