Best way to make money ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm 17 turning 18, planning to finish my learner's driver's license in less than a year to get a full time 9-5 wage slave job at warehousing ideally or retail I do not mind. In my situation I cannot get a job yet (I have worked in Mcdonalds last year, but I quit because it was unbearable to work even 2 shifts a week was hellish) but I need to get a job because i feel useless as furak.

Tell me, is working at a new job + learning a new skill going to be beneficial for me to make lots of money? I'm very good at drawing, which is what I know, so could i do any woodwork or anything to do with construction/ designs of sorts of buildings. ?

hustlers university

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and Clavicular
I'm 17 turning 18, planning to finish my learner's driver's license in less than a year to get a full time 9-5 wage slave job at warehousing ideally or retail I do not mind. In my situation I cannot get a job yet (I have worked in Mcdonalds last year, but I quit because it was unbearable to work even 2 shifts a week was hellish) but I need to get a job because i feel useless as furak.

Tell me, is working at a new job + learning a new skill going to be beneficial for me to make lots of money? I'm very good at drawing, which is what I know, so could i do any woodwork or anything to do with construction/ designs of sorts of buildings. ?
Grab as much money as you possibly can get, get credit if you have to, the crypto bull market is coming and the matrix is cracked
You have 1 year to get filthy rich, eat breath sleep crypto.

start a pyramid scheme

Drawing and woodworking isn't gonna earn you any money that I know. Just get a good paying job and work a lot of hours

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Jesus Christ, there isn't any easy way for dumbasses
Go to a fucking uni and make money the normal way, the shit YTers say are pretty much bullshit for 90% of the people

im going to wgu and getting my bs in a yr

construcction pays well work under someone and then open your own business, HVAC is fire rn

fuck u normie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back