Best way to mask stretchmarks

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Ive heard stretchmarks are impossible to get rid of and you just have to wait. But ik some of you mofos know that they may be a way to get rid of them, a couple weeks ago I got my first stretchmarks ever and I didnt even grow in size. Idk where tf they came from but how do I make it look less apparent / gone.

bump, i needa know, here are some pictures, I cant find ANY stretchmark removal therapy places in my area and clearly they are EVERYWHERE. they have ruined my body which was my only good physical attribute atm. i need some help so if anyones got any solutions lemme know, ive tried strech mark removal cream for 3 months (one doctor dermatologist recommended one I found online from other dermatologists)
Screenshot 2022 11 25 220657
Screenshot 2022 11 25 220822
IMG 9698
Screenshot 2022 11 25 220715

...wtf. This is def a draw back in having pale skin.
How did this happen to you in the first place ?
Where you ever obese and lost weigh ? So much for 'skin is incredibly elastic. You always hear that saying.....

Anyway, you say there are 'stretchmarks removal therapy places'. Just not in your area..So there is hope.

...wtf. This is def a draw back in having pale skin.
How did this happen to you in the first place ?
Where you ever obese and lost weigh ? So much for 'skin is incredibly elastic. You always hear that saying.....

Anyway, you say there are 'stretchmarks removal therapy places'. Just not in your area..So there is hope.
Bro I have no idea. Never had stretchmarks in my entire life, was lifting just fine and out of nowhere they happened. I didn’t even gains any size I have some before and afters and I literally look smaller with the stretchmarks. I think my genetics just suck. But ig it doesn’t matter now, cuz I gotta get rid of them, I’ve had them for a couple months and they are so much worse in person :/

• +1
Reactions: GodBody
Yeah Ik, the faster I treat them the better results I’ll get. Ima continue to look even tho I think there’s no hope