Best way to meet new people?

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
Yeah so I've worked on myself and ascended into the top 20%. Now it's time to connect with people and build my network. What's the best way to do this?
Im trying to work at multiple places (moneymaxxing meanwhile)
My friends don't want to expand their social circle so they're worthless.
I want to meet high quality people which will help me network. A friend who'd go everywhere I propose to go is ideal.
Any ideas?

Btw: Once you ascend lookswise and personalitywise, I think it's time to start leaving this forum and get into action. That's what Im trying to do now

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 23558, Prince88 and 2 others
Top 20% JFL. You need top 0.0001% in our day and age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Idk I hang out with people with low ambition at least for the most part, I definitely need to expand my network and meet people who actually wanna change their pathetic lives

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
A lot of this will depend on your location and your personality/interests/goals. School and work are gonna be your biggest options i’d say, but certainly not the only ones.

Idk I hang out with people with low ambition at least for the most part, I definitely need to expand my network and meet people who actually wanna change their pathetic lives
My problem is that they're pretty succesfull careerwise but use drugs to cope with their deep unhappiness. They look good at first glance cus high money and status but no one wants to be friends with them long term. They're just very high functioning outcasts who use drugs

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and zsombi
A lot of this will depend on your location and your personality/interests/goals. School and work are gonna be your biggest options i’d say, but certainly not the only ones.
Yeah I want to have some fun too while Im young and just meet girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
My problem is that they're pretty succesfull careerwise but use drugs to cope with their deep unhappiness. They look good at first glance cus high money and status but no one wants to be friends with them long term. They're just very high functioning outcasts who use drugs
Mine are not even successful careerwise :lul::lul::lul: they just cope with alcohol, weed and buying expensive shit with money they don't have

rich people always use drugs. what are you about

your probably arent rich yourself then

A job is a start, but you eventually want a high status job in a good company or hospital. You also want to get an education so you’re connected to an institution and have credibility/status. Gyms, bars, and cafes are also good places to meet people.

Ascended into the top 20% huh

Well try looking here

The Softy Spitoon

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I have quite a few friends that are careermaxxed but spend their free time LDARing in front of a TV. It’s kind of depressing. These guys are NT too. I need to make more extraverted friends.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies