What 4 years of looksmaxing got me

4 years of looksmaxxing got u a pig
congrats
nigga shes almost subhuman
she IS subhuman
Dude why did you post her fat gross body wtfff ewwwww
hall of fame level larp
Catastrophe.
Holy shit bro, how are you not absolutely disgusted to be in the same room with that whale
Fuck I kept reading and this nigga did a pros and cons on this 200 kg unit, just kys and never log back in here again
OP is heavier than that landwhale or he wrote this thread in the ICU from his crushed femurs and pelvis
Nigga er had more dignity wtf :feelswhy:
your girl made me vomit in my mouth bhai
This has got to be the most brutal post I've ever seen on here.

What extreme levels of desperation does to a man. Honestly, its really sad. He's reaching schizo levels of delusions with the pros and cons section and talking about her being the mother of his children.

Bro, if you're this desperate then you're better off moving to SEA and getting a woman there.
Honestly i rather go RR and start raping grandmas and children rather then fucking this creature
Your life is literally over, I can not express how much disgust I have for you :lul: do you really wanna bring a child into this world who has subhuman parents, probably a lowerclass environment, abusive/mentally ill parents.

If your life looks like this don’t raise kids retard, your kids will probably off themselves if you don’t off first. Have some respect for the world and your kids and keep your spermcells in your balls
If im ever this desperate shoot me
:forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul: @Gengar READ ALL THIS SHIT LMFAO i die every time i read this again omd havent laughed this good i cant remember when. OP cant even fight back what COULD you even say back to this.
spongebob squarepants GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, violentrose, 88PSLinAgartha and 5 others
Unlucky son

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and wastedspermcel
I think i'd prefer a bullet in the head than this abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SavageAstronaut, Fusionxz and PsychoH
I guess I am volcel

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
:forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul: @Gengar READ ALL THIS SHIT LMFAO i die every time i read this again omd havent laughed this good i cant remember when. OP cant even fight back what COULD you even say back to this.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gonna be real though haven’t ejaculated in a few days so I’m kinda….:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL

Gonna be real though haven’t ejaculated in a few days so I’m kinda….:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelshah::feelshah:
bro dont even think about it. I'd rather nut in an animal then this thing.:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Gengar
dude I stand by my statement

• JFL

yo gengar you're better off jacking it to gengar itself instead of that creature

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and PsychoH
yo gengar you're better off jacking it to gengar itself instead of that creature
Good point. I will look for Gengar hentai tonight. :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz
this has to be satire

• JFL
Reactions: Dominicoon