Best way to remove facial hair ?

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

"You can always be thinner, look better"
When I shave my beard with a classic shaver I usually have razorburns. So I've tried the Philips oneblade but it doesn't give a fully clean shaved result so I was wondering what are using to clean shave ? thx bros

Dont clean shave if you get razorburns ? It's 2022 stubble is socially accepted

>clean shaven is better than stubble
COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 15827 and Maesthetic
which length ? @masculinity

stubble mogs always

which length ? @masculinity
whichever suits you best, essaie differents niveaux bg
j'ai le meme probleme que toi je ne me rase plus tout simplement

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
whichever suits you best, essaie differents niveaux bg
j'ai le meme probleme que toi je ne me rase plus tout simplement
le problème c'est que j'ai une barbe dégueulasse, mais je pense je vais go minox pour stubblemax

le problème c'est que j'ai une barbe dégueulasse, mais je pense je vais go minox pour stubblemax
Le jouble que lefron'che lest du buel an dest'uafle

stubble mogs always
Don't listen to this. Pure cope. If you look young, go for the pretty boy look, girls love that, otherwise they will sense that you try to compensate. Of course if you're ugly, you are doomed anyway.

Don't listen to this. Pure cope. If you look young, go for the pretty boy look, girls love that, otherwise they will sense that you try to compensate. Of course if you're ugly, you are doomed anyway.
who is this. hes not young. prettyboy is very hit or miss

When I shave my beard with a classic shaver I usually have razorburns. So I've tried the Philips oneblade but it doesn't give a fully clean shaved result so I was wondering what are using to clean shave ? thx bros
Oneblade and other electric razors never give a clean shave. Use safety razor after showering instead or pluck your facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Maesthetic
Oneblade and other electric razors never give a clean shave. Use safety razor after showering instead or pluck your facial hair
definitly gonna try these safety razor. I saw your thread about plucking your facial hair, mirin your determination but way too long process ngl

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
definitly gonna try these safety razor. I saw your thread about plucking your facial hair, mirin your determination but way too long process ngl
If you never used one read up on shaving patterns. Make sure your face is wet, use soap / shaving cream and don’t push the blade with too much force onto your skin. Go with the grain first and experiment if against the grain gives you burns or not

• Love it
Reactions: Maesthetic