best way to spy my girlfriend wifi visited pages or inject and spyware on her mobile?

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Elvisandreaa, hiwasuwor and 10 others
i dont role that way my nigga stop PMING me ur dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, hypernormie, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
An easy way is to get her Google account when she leaves her phone open. You can get her password through saved passwords

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Install spyware on her laptop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, MoggerChad, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 25938, alriodai and 4 others
Yall could probably do that on that south American spic wifi, wouldn't be possible on our American ultra high security tech

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Elvisandreaa, pardocel and 6 others
for her mobile. you need to login to her mobile service provider sim card people

or buy a sim card for her and have access to the login

or for laptop download a rat

or just watch the search history via the home wifi

but all is not worth it bro. u dont wanna see what she searches. dont look for things to hurt you. if she cheats, she cheats

for her mobile. you need to login to her mobile service provider sim card people

or buy a sim card for her and have access to the login

or for laptop download a rat

or just watch the search history via the home wifi

but all is not worth it bro. u dont wanna see what she searches. dont look for things to hurt you. if she cheats, she cheats
hoew do i search home wifi? pls

she visited, Blacked.com and sent nudes to PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If she's connected to your wi-fi, login to your router to see if your router has a network traffic logger, (it probably doesn't if it's an ISP provided router, but you could check if your router supports 3rd party firmwares such as dd-wrt and openwrt) you'll be able to see all the websites she goes on but you won't be able to see what she searches. Alternatively, you can just find a keylogger or something similar on github and install it on her phone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NFA PB and quemirasmanv2
If she's connected to your wi-fi, login to your router to see if your router has a network traffic logger, (it probably doesn't if it's an ISP provided router, but you could check if your router supports 3rd party firmwares such as dd-wrt and openwrt) you'll be able to see all the websites she goes on but you won't be able to see what she searches. Alternatively, you can just find a keylogger or something similar on github and install it on her phone.
wow, any tutorial?

wow, any tutorial?
Just search up how to login to your router on youtube, and I'm sure there's a tutorial for the keylogger aswell.

Also just ignore the thing I said about dd-wrt and openwrt firmwares, your router probably doesn't support it anyway and you can brick your router if you do it incorrectly aswell.

Last edited:
wow, any tutorial?
Key logger is a program who will basically let you see whatever she types on her computer

But you want if for a phone there prob is one, thing is you gotta have time to install it and then find out without her seeing her

You say she likes to get High so just invite her home or go there, get her high / drunk af while you drink measurely then try to for an opportunity she will leave her phone open

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Key logger is a program who will basically let you see whatever she types on her computer

But you want if for a phone there prob is one, thing is you gotta have time to install it and then find out without her seeing her

You say she likes to get High so just invite her home or go there, get her high / drunk af while you drink measurely then try to for an opportunity she will leave her phone open
any group that can help me with that? where i can download a keylogger?

sniff her packets :feelshmm:

wireshark my nigga