Best way to take Minoxidil?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Hello my fellow lookmaxing fellows. Im going to be taking minoxidil. My mom (who is a nurse) thinks its horrible but who tf cares. I would like to know if I should start with 5%, when to take it, should I get oral or topical?, and is it legit off of amazon? Thanks your your anwsers, I hope those who want minoxidil can find a good guide in the comments.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Hello my fellow lookmaxing fellows. Im going to be taking minoxidil. My mom (who is a nurse) thinks its horrible but who tf cares. I would like to know if I should start with 5%, when to take it, should I get oral or topical?, and is it legit off of amazon? Thanks your your anwsers, I hope those who want minoxidil can find a good guide in the comments.
It depends what you want to use it for, but generally it's topical and the best treatment is from Kirkland (Costco).

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
It depends what you want to use it for, but generally it's topical and the best treatment is from Kirkland (Costco).
Thanks, im tryna increase my eyebrow density, thickness, eyelash density and thickness and hair density and thickness

Thanks, im tryna increase my eyebrow density, thickness, eyelash density and thickness and hair density and thickness
Then, use a brush for both.

Your mother is right...minoxidil can premature age you. Depends what your goals are...you start start with 5% minoxidil

Your mother is right...minoxidil can premature age you. Depends what your goals are...you start start with 5% minoxidil
That's right, it has several dangerous side effects and depending on how old you are, you may or may not use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694