best way to treat alcoholism without rehab or AA?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
serious

@rightfulcel
@Proex @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Rope2647 @Truthmirrorcoper @OhWellMaxing @JapCars @Original @Toth's thot @SubhumanCurrycel
@Homunculus @ht-normie-ascending @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @Marsiere214 @PYT @Morgothos @youngmaxxing @Copemaxxing @GetShrekt @Chadelite @needsolution @Bronze8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
drink water

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6997
Try reading Allen Carr's book, "The Easy Way to Stop Drinking."

Also, you need to decide if you are going to quit or cut back. Personally, cutting back was not an option for me -- I was way to far down the alcoholism rabbit hole.

If you do decide to quit, read up on withdrawals (DTs) and make sure you are physically okay for the first 72 hours. Drink lots of water the first week, eat when you are hungry, and sleep when you are tired.

If you are drinking a lot and have a physically and mental addiction, quitting is a big deal. But it is totally worth it. Lots of resources to support you, including r/stopdrinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
every time you drink alcohol you have to drink your piss that’ll make you stop real quick.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6723
Unfortunately its over for you. Alcohol is a GIGA looksmin & healthmin

bruh
106061E2 B0F2 491B 9A61 03C8111E988D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Believe in yourself

how do i quit?
so from what I've been searching on how to quit. You quit by rewarding urself prizes after a certain amount of days of not drinking alcohol. You identify "triggers" of alcohol drinking, basically avoid situations where it's comfortable to drink alcohol. Also just "try" not to do it. Think about what could happen in the future if you stopped drinking by now, that would be a nice motivation to stop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6723
makes me laugh how you go to a serious thread and just shitpost tbh ngl. It's fucking hilarious.
ritalincel should be banned imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6723
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amateur11, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 6723
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

:soy:

attention, ritalincel has used the same copypasta endlessly

Aa really helps as it surrounds you with a community of people who are trying to get better.
You don’t have to follow a Christian god, only admit that there is something greater out there (I see this all around me, quantum physics and atomic configuration can be your god if you choose).

there’s other ways to get sober such as mindfulness but I needed something like rehab to make me stop drinking myself to death.

good luck

@NarcyChadlite
Phenibutpill him ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite

• +1
@NarcyChadlite
Phenibutpill him ASAP

Take phenibut @personalityinkwell and become addicted to phenibut like me instead... ull save calories, lose ur fat ass, and be able to eventually cicle the two until ur off both for good.

The key is tapering off.... but ultimate cure is to fix whats causing the problem. I never had a problem problem.. i.e. no depression or anything, i just took it for fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and SubhumanCurrycel
Take phenibut @personalityinkwell and become addicted to phenibut like me instead... ull save calories, lose ur fat ass, and be able to eventually cicle the two until ur off both for good.
how much phenibut should i take each day?

• +1
how much phenibut should i take each day?

1.5g is a good starting dose but... phenibuts some crazy shit tbh. Brutal @Seth Walsh 60g/day tier addiction can ensure. Shoulda asked me in vc today pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Seth Walsh
1.5g is a good starting dose but... phenibuts some crazy shit tbh. Brutal @Seth Walsh 60g/day tier addiction can ensure. Shoulda asked me in vc today pussy.
lol i'll give it a try

• +1
Discipline

• +1