Best ways to get thicker eyebrows?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
So far I've tried
-minoxidil: I read that the hairs never become 'terminal' and that you still have to keep taking it so I stopped. Also dries out the skin and ages you faster.
- Vaseline: gives the illusion of thicker eyebrows but softens the hair follicle so hairs fell out
- castor oil: similar to Vaseline except hair doesn't break as easily and it gives less of an illusion. Decent changes in hair length
- eyebrow dye: I used to do this all the time but stopped because I didn't want anyone to clock on. Good for framing the face and having them slightly darker but damages the brows
- biotin: saw hair grow faster and fuller but less noticeable with eyelashes/brows.
- Animal organs: are absent of anti-nutrients and are packed with all the vitamins essential for survival.

OTHER OPTIONS

Hair Transplants
Costs around 5k but often looks odd and noticeably fake.

Eyebrow serums
Never tried one directly but most of them seem to be scams. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, 11gaijin and theropeking
Never apply min on your face tbh

I only considered using minoxidil but was afraid of the side effects too. Luckily my eye brows aren't too thin and I have them styled by my barder twice a month to make them look sharper.

So far I've tried
-minoxidil: I read that the hairs never become 'terminal' and that you still have to keep taking it so I stopped. Also dries out the skin and ages you faster.
- Vaseline: gives the illusion of thicker eyebrows but softens the hair follicle so hairs fell out
- castor oil: similar to Vaseline except hair doesn't break as easily and it gives less of an illusion. Decent changes in hair length
- eyebrow dye: I used to do this all the time but stopped because I didn't want anyone to clock on. Good for framing the face and having them slightly darker but damages the brows
- biotin: saw hair grow faster and fuller but less noticeable with eyelashes/brows.
- Animal organs: are absent of anti-nutrients and are packed with all the vitamins essential for survival.

OTHER OPTIONS

Hair Transplants
View attachment 7472

Eyebrow serums
Hey man I guess you told me that castor oil worked for you. I am using it these days. How long before you see noticeable effects?

Hey man I guess you told me that castor oil worked for you. I am using it these days. How long before you see noticeable effects?
Took several weeks tbh. The hairs grew longer and the coating of oil makes them look darker but don’t expect new hairs to come in.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Took several weeks tbh. The hairs grew longer and the coating of oil makes them look darker but don’t expect new hairs to come in.
How to grow new hair?

I have very thick eyebrows imo theybr ugly

When is best time to use it and how long? I noticed that castor oil stays on your skin/brows for very long time and don't want to go in public with it.

How to grow new hair?
Only thing that worked for me is minoxidil but it has a fair amount of side effects
When is best time to use it and how long? I noticed that castor oil stays on your skin/brows for very long time and don't want to go in public with it.
I always use it before bed but will just rub a little bit on them before going out

• +1
Weekly Dr Pen (7Pin cartridges)/Microneedling followed by peppermint oil
with daily peppermint oil
You can grow hair where it has never grown before with this, lower your eyebrows and your hairline too.

This is the best way OP.
Non ref links to the Dr Pen and cartridges:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Pen-Der...h=item33d03301ad:g:btgAAOSw5SZZjZy8:rk:1:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222740807422

Get 42Pin for your hair too.

Read this guide I wrote about regrowing hair:

https://looksmax.org/threads/regrow...fter-youve-read-this-tbh-ngl.4678/#post-74103

Enjoy your new life.

edit: don't put minox on your face it will bloat it and make it look aged.

And don't stop using eyebrow dye if your eyebrows are light colored tbh

edit 2: after you do the needling DON'T EVER PUT HYALURONIC ACID ON YOUR EYEBROWS UNLESS IT'S ON THE CENTER (NEXT TO YOUR NOSE). THIS LIQUID CAN MOVE AROUND AND FUCK UP YOUR CANTHAL TILT AND CAN TAKE MONTHS TO GO AWAY 100% SRS
If you do put hyaluronic acid tho you can expect more center hooding and more moisture throughout the week which is GOAT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, A23ghskung and 4 others
You can grow hair where it has never grown before with this, lower your eyebrows and your hairline too.

This is the best way OP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Pen-Der...h=item33d03301ad:g:btgAAOSw5SZZjZy8:rk:1:pf:0

https://looksmax.org/threads/regrow...fter-youve-read-this-tbh-ngl.4678/#post-74103

Enjoy your new life.

edit 2: after you do the needling DON'T EVER PUT HYALURONIC ACID ON YOUR EYEBROWS UNLESS IT'S ON THE CENTER (NEXT TO YOUR NOSE). THIS LIQUID CAN MOVE AROUND AND FUCK UP YOUR CANTHAL TILT AND CAN TAKE MONTHS TO GO AWAY 100% SRS
If you do put hyaluronic acid tho you can expect more center hooding and more moisture throughout the week which is GOAT
Cheers man I'll check it out. Just ordered peppermint oil and I'll probably get Dr Pen in the next week.

What does hyaluronic acid do? I wouldn't want to risk NCT unless it's essential for hair growth. Or can it be applied at another time?
I have very thick eyebrows imo theybr ugly
Feel lucky you have more hair to work with and sculpt some chad-tier eyebrows.

Last edited:
Cheers man I'll check it out. Just ordered peppermint oil and I'll probably get Dr Pen in the next week.

What does hyaluronic acid do? I wouldn't want to risk NCT unless it's essential for hair growth. Or can it be applied at another time?
You're welcome bro, happy looksmaxing

Hyaluronic acid attracts and retains water hundreds of times it's weight. This means that the area will stay moist which is crucial for hair growth. After you needle your entire eyebrows, and below them (below them if you want to lower your eyebrows near the center, because you're "planting" new hairs by extending your follicles by damaging current follicles and forcing your body to make new), you only put hyaluronic acid on the eyebrows near your nose, wait for it to soak in and then peppermint oil on your entire eyebrows.

You will not risk NCT if as a rule of thumb, you only put hyaluronic acid on your eyebrows between your nose and and the iris of your eye.

If you don't want to use hyaluronic acid just make sure you apply peppermint oil every day so that your eyebrows don't dry out, should be fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
A good option not yet mentioned is microblading, though an eyebrow transplant would still be preferable. An eyebrow transplant, however, should not cost 5k unless you go to some doctor in California like Mark Dauer. There are several good doctors who do it at half the price.

become chad

I've tried all those things you mentioned except transplant and eyebrow dye.

The only thing that made my eyelashes go from average to mogging chris hemsworth is COLLAGEN MAXXING

Brows got a bit thicker maybe a 20% difference in thickness, but the eyelashes are night and day

Hyaluronic Acid is also legit

@ray we've already confirmed the biggest slayer on this site

• +1
Reactions: JimJones
My plan is: Black castor oil + Slight dye + Latisse.

The only thing that made my eyelashes go from average to mogging chris hemsworth is COLLAGEN MAXXING

Brows got a bit thicker maybe a 20% difference in thickness, but the eyelashes are night and day

HOW DID YOU COLLAGEN MAX?

Are thick eyebrows good? If so, I'm in luck

Hyaluronic acid attracts and retains water hundreds of times it's weight. This means that the area will stay moist which is crucial for hair growth. After you needle your entire eyebrows, and below them (below them if you want to lower your eyebrows near the center, because you're "planting" new hairs by extending your follicles by damaging current follicles and forcing your body to make new), you only put hyaluronic acid on the eyebrows near your nose, wait for it to soak in and then peppermint oil on your entire eyebrows.

You will not risk NCT if as a rule of thumb, you only put hyaluronic acid on your eyebrows between your nose and and the iris of your eye.

If you don't want to use hyaluronic acid just make sure you apply peppermint oil every day so that your eyebrows don't dry out, should be fine.
@11gaijin This might help you bro
Are thick eyebrows good? If so, I'm in luck
Essential for a good eye area. Better to have them too thick so you can sculpt the perfect eyebrows, just don't overdo it or you'll look like a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, incelslayer01 and 11gaijin
@11gaijin This might help you bro

Essential for a good eye area. Better to have them too thick so you can sculpt the perfect eyebrows, just don't overdo it or you'll look like a fag
View attachment 7559
My eyebrows(the inner side) end earlier/are shorter than they should. I feel this results in a subpar eye area and also makes the eye distance more prominent.

In the pic you posted see how Sean has his eyebrows continue after his eyes. That extra bit of eyebrows is crucial and what I am looking for.

There's a product called RapidBrow serum that some have had luck with. Especially if you already have decent eyebrow density. I think it's worth a shot cuz it's only like 25-30 usd.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and mojopin
I am becoming obsessed with eyebrows man. I think eyebrow transplant is what I will go for next.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
I am becoming obsessed with eyebrows man. I think eyebrow transplant is what I will go for next.

Eye area 5

I thought we curries usually had bushy eyebrows. I do at least. Pain to maintain tbh

• +1
Only just seen this. Something I’ve considered too although only as a last resort. If you do go with it keep me updated and beware. Often it looks awful and they make you shave your head for the hair

A girl i know had them done and was looking like Joan of Arc. Maybe it’s just cheaper idk but I’d be shocked if you can’t find anywhere that will use other hairs.

• +1

Explain what you mean by collagen maxxing? What did you take?

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
So far I've tried
  • Vaseline: gives the illusion of thicker eyebrows but softens the hair follicle so hairs fell out
  • castor oil: similar to Vaseline except hair doesn't break as easily and it gives less of an illusion. Decent changes in hair length
  • eyebrow dye: I used to do this all the time but stopped because I didn't want anyone to clock on. Good for framing the face and having them slightly darker but damages the brows
  • biotin: saw hair grow faster and fuller but less noticeable with eyelashes/brows.
  • Animal organs: are absent of anti-nutrients and are packed with all the vitamins essential for survival.

OTHER OPTIONS

Hair Transplants
View attachment 7472

Eyebrow serums
How did animal organs go?

So far I've tried
  • Vaseline: gives the illusion of thicker eyebrows but softens the hair follicle so hairs fell out
  • castor oil: similar to Vaseline except hair doesn't break as easily and it gives less of an illusion. Decent changes in hair length
  • eyebrow dye: I used to do this all the time but stopped because I didn't want anyone to clock on. Good for framing the face and having them slightly darker but damages the brows
  • biotin: saw hair grow faster and fuller but less noticeable with eyelashes/brows.
  • Animal organs: are absent of anti-nutrients and are packed with all the vitamins essential for survival.

OTHER OPTIONS

Hair Transplants

View attachment 7472

Eyebrow serums
I use minoxidil and a little bit of makeup.
my goal is having striaght eyebrows, less far from each other.

the only side effect of minoxidil is the fact it reduces collagen production locally.
An alternative to minoxidil is bimatoprost, but I need a (fake) prescription to try it.
the only side effect of bimatoprost would bethe fact it makes your skin darker, but actually this thing is positive because if your skin under the eyebrow is darker, the eyebrow appear denser.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and mojopin

This is the best way OP.

Enjoy your new life.

This is bullshit. I dermastamped for 6 months and didn't do shit.

This is the best way OP.

Enjoy your new life.

You no longer suggest using peppermint oil, right?

any risks with niccinamide and cantal tilt? mine is slight positive and i don’t want to go neutral

minoxidil hairs can be terminal its been heavily seen in minox beards amd mpmd talks about it alot. The risks may not be worth it tho